Happy Father's Day Father God

Father I just wanted to take a moment and say Happy Father's Day to Thee One True Father.

As a gift unto you, I am going to strive to Trust in You More so as to Dwell in Deeper Faith and Love More as You Love and Strive to be much more Obedient unto your ways and Praise you more as you so deserve.

This is my gift of my heart unto you as to say Thank You for Loving and Believing in me , especially when I was acting more like me and not like you.

I am yours forever and will be , no matter what.
Loving You is my Hearts Desire.
In Your Grip
Love
FCJ

1afe4074a121644152c688a22d4a8928.jpg

Happy Fathers day Father!

Thank You for being there for me. Being my provider, my inheritance, my cup of blessing and my all in all. And for always taking such good care of me. Also for being faithful to me when I was not very faithful to You or Your ways.

I love You Father. And so grateful, that
I have not chosen You, but You have chosen me and have appointed me [I have planted you], that I might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that my fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever I ask You Father in Jesus Name [as presenting all that He is], You may give it to me.
John 15:16 AMPC

And I praise You because You are a keeper to Your Word and promises. And Your integrity is flawless! Your unending, everlasting love endures forever.

Thank You Also for taking such good care of my dad who is with You... please tell him i love him.

You always stood by me at all times, you have made the world a better place. Happy Fathers Day.jpg

images (3).jpg

Love You Daddy!!!!!

Thankyou Father for Bringing Your Light upon the world, From your chosen prophets that shared Your Word, to my little mind who is learning and growing in it. And Thankyou for showing me how to defeat the evil one that clouds out Your Gifts. And Thankyou for my family that they are prospering in health and abundance.And Thankyou for my parents who are Blessed with You In Heaven

Thankyou Father Amen.

Happy Father's Day Heavenly Father,

I thank You for all that You do for us everyday. I thank You for loving us in spite of ourselves. Your Grace and Mercy is above our earthly minds of understanding. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit who watches over us, correct us and guide us. I thank You for that Great Day when You say, "Come Up Here" and we will be with You forever and ever. I thank You Father for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for your provisions and protection for Your children. I thank You for Your patience in waiting for a lost soul to come to You. Therefore, I thank You for each day as that is a day that a lost soul says "Yes" to You and accept You. But until the appointed number of the saved come to You, I thank You for watching over us, protecting us, guiding us, delivering us, and loving us with an everlasting love. And, for being with us and never leaving nor forsaking us when a trial comes into our lives. Thank You that we know who to come to when hard times hits us. I thank You for loving us so much that You gave Your one and only Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all our sins. For without that GREAT sacrifice, we would all be lost to never know how much You love us. And without Jesus, we could never reach You. So, Happy Father's Day to the one true Father of all Fathers. I love You sooooo much!!!!!

In Jesus name I pray....AMEN

Father I just wanted to take a moment and say Happy Father's Day to Thee One True Father.

As a gift unto you, I am going to strive to Trust in You More so as to Dwell in Deeper Faith and Love More as You Love and Strive to be much more Obedient unto your ways and Praise you more as you so deserve.

This is my gift of my heart unto you as to say Thank You for Loving and Believing in me , especially when I was acting more like me and not like you.

I am yours forever and will be , no matter what.
Loving You is my Hearts Desire.
In Your Grip
Love
FCJ

View attachment 2902

HAPPY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dad's here at Christian Forum Site and throughout the world! Thank you, Father, for entrusting your men of God to be the stewards of your children. Please give them continued days of joy with their children as well as grandchildren, nephews and nieces.
In Jesus Name!

Truly, Father God, today is your day. Every day is your day, now and forever. How really great you are! Having lost my father as a child I thank you even more for being my Father and for taking good care of me. And I especially thank you, dear Father, for sending Jesus to save us from our sins. Truly, you have so loved us to send us a redeemer! And everlasting life! In Jesus Name. Amen.

Gratefully yours...

Truly, Father God, today is your day. Every day is your day, now and forever. How really great you are! Having lost my father as a child I thank you even more for being my Father and for taking good care of me. And I especially thank you, dear Father, for sending Jesus to save us from our sins. Truly, you have so loved us to send us a redeemer! And everlasting life! In Jesus Name. Amen.

Gratefully yours...

AMEN!!!

Back