HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Dear brothers and sisters;

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads at Christian Forum Site and personally, to your Dad across the miles! May God's blessings and peace be on him and in your homes.

Luke 15:20, And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him.

God bless you all!

As a three-times great grandfather, I have already received cards and presents from my three living children, but The Holy Spirit has appointed me mot only to thank them when they come to see me, but to draw their attention to the speck in each eye, while filtering through the plank in my own.
May we still be close, afterwards.

Happy Father's Day Abba Father.
Thank you for loving me even when I was not so lovable.
Yes, Happy Father's Day Lord God.
Blessings

Yes!

Father's Day is a great time to acknowledge all the things our Father in Heaven has done for each of us personally.
(actually, it is always a great time for that)..

It is a time for examining our relationship with God as individuals, rejoicing in our strengths of commitment and looking for paths through our challenges!

We should meditate on how He has cared for each of us in a personal and loving manner.

May our children benefit from seeing their father (ourselves) strive to have a closer, more personal relationship with The Eternal Father.

Yes!

Father's Day is a great time to acknowledge all the things our Father in Heaven has done for each of us personally.
(actually, it is always a great time for that)..

It is a time for examining our relationship with God as individuals, rejoicing in our strengths of commitment and looking for paths through our challenges!

We should meditate on how He has cared for each of us in a personal and loving manner.

May our children benefit from seeing their father (ourselves) strive to have a closer, more personal relationship with The Eternal Father.
Amen and most beautifully said.
God Bless you Brother and your family

Back