Happy February

Dusty

Inactive
Happy February

We always thinK of the month of Feb as being the "love " month and yes it is nice to focus on love but of course God's love is even greater so want to share this reading for you.And God's love should not just be for Feb. but for all year.

YOUR DIVINE VALENTINE.

Holley Gerth
Writer/creative manger... Dayspring Cards​

A Valentine may play a love song for you, But God sings you the sweetest love song in the universe.​

The Lord you God .... will rejoice over you with gladness, He will keep you quiet with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing
Zephaniah 3 :17

A Valentine may give you flowers, but God sent you the most beautiful rose of all, Jesus.​

I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

Song of Solomon 2:1

A Valentine may take you out for dinner, but God has invited you to the most amazing feast ever given.​

Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb !

Revelation 19:9

A Valentine may bring you chocolate, but God provides you with something even sweeter, His Word.​

How sweet are your words to my taiste, sweeter than honey to my mouth !

Psalm 119:103

A Valentine may be far away, but God is always with you.​

I am with you always,

Matthew 28:20

A Valentine may give you something, but God has given you everything.​

God gives us richly all things to enjoy.

1 Timothy 6:17

A Valentine may love you for a lifetime, but God loved you before you were born and will love you for all eternity !​

Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love.... with loving- kindness I have drawn you.

Jeremiah31:3

valentine.jpg

My father in laws birhtday is on Valentines day!:cool:

LOVE, was in God's eyes
when He looked upon you,
LOVE,
was in His voice
when He called you
LOVE, was in His plans
when He led you
LOVE, was in His heart
when He made you.

---- Roy Lessin

John 3:16

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

Back