Happy New Year

May that this year will bring PEACE to all Psalm 91 says that "If you love me and truely know who I am I will rescue you and keep ypu safe. You will live a long life and see my saving power ."says the Lord.

Happy New Year to all

godbe4me pls eml me

Ramon

WOW the site is lookin very good People Keep up the good work. happy new year CFS!! 2010 is for hens...........2011 is for heavennnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless you all! love you

Chili out

Happy New Year to you and your's.

Say the New year is starting out great here South of Han's Island and east of Wild Rose Country. It is the warmest New Years day on record. Back to winter tomorrow.

Thanks for your good wishes for the coming year. As the hymn tells us, "Praise God from whom all blessings flow." Even during the worst of times our Lord is attentive and the blessings continue to flow...we may think we need more but He knows what is truly necessary in our lives. My best wishes to all on the Christian Forum, for the coming year and beyond.

Happy new year to you good folks, too. Yes, the site is great looking. I know that means lots of hard work has gone into it. Also, love the emailed newsletter. Great design, presentation, information.
new_year_graphics_08.gif

Chili your picture is scary ... It terrifies me (for real). Well happy New Year ...
Why? Don't you like hot stuff? hehe. That's why they call me chili. I just looooooooooooooove chili peppers of all kinds. I haven't been sick in 10 years from the flu or a cold and never had a flu shot. Clinically proven chili's have medicinal properties. Along with great flavor and punch LOL. I didn't mean to scare you sis.

Chili out

My earnest desire for this New Year is to see a greater faith and love among Yeshua's elect everywhere, that His Church might blossom with new growth as never before. I pray that the Holy Spirit might produce such a radiance within each member of Yeshua body, that evil would have to flee from our very presence, leaving guarded doors open for the lost to escape into His fellowship. A blessed and happy New Year to all of G-d's children everywhere. Amen!

I am Gabriel 25 year single looking for love,can someone help me to find her....from age of 22 to 24ys. <<personal details removed - please refer forum rule 6.1>> .... Happy new year to all friends. Thank you.

Back