Harbingers for America

Jonathan Cahn has put together two books about the Harbingers for America. I don't take anything at face value, but I confirm whatever I think is "out there". I have confirmed Rabbi Cahn's claims. I was also surprised that there wasn't a thread specifically dedicated to this topic of such importance after what I confirmed today. Here's what I found today (just over 5 mins long):

Here's Pres. Obama's speed spoken of in the video (see my notes below the video):

At minute 10:30, the president speaks of our first harbinger, 9/11/01, then at minute 10:40 he mentions the second event a shmita later in 2008 with the economic collapse. Then he speaks of the greatness of America and basically quote Isaiah 9:10 that we will, and are rebuilding and he does it on 9-10-14!

If you haven't read the book (I haven't ); might I recommend the 1 hour movie on amazon if it's still on there. I think it was 3.99 to rent. Anyway, yes, there are predictions of the next blood moon in September and what it will mean. Many are speculating an enormous financial crash, on a much lager scale then our most recent one. The video in The Harbinger was a good watch.

If you haven't read the book (I haven't ); might I recommend the 1 hour movie on amazon if it's still on there. I think it was 3.99 to rent. Anyway, yes, there are predictions of the next blood moon in September and what it will mean. Many are speculating an enormous financial crash, on a much lager scale then our most recent one. The video in The Harbinger was a good watch.
Thanks I'll check it out.

I watched it on Amazon and I didn't learn anything new I didn't already research out. He's correct though, there is a lot more to this.

And there's more to it than this even.... If you look at the events in the American church as they unfold - it's becoming increasingly obvious that there is a pattern of God is allowing our "Greatest fears" to be brought upon us....
Black churches suffering violence against them (Arson, shootings, etc)
Conservative churches dealing with increasing Government intrusion/over-reach/changing rules
Liberal churches dealing with increasing scandalization/accusation from mass culture around us...

Even the Jews in America are dealing with the same - increase in anti-semitism and lack of acceptance by the culture - even against notably Liberal Jews...

See - I get that the mass/secular culture isn't going to pay attention to the signs lining up with the Scriptural model... They just see all this stuff as random events - and the news media is happy to portray it as such.... But we as the church Know the character and ways of God.. We are more familiar with the scripture and the patterns in scripture... And - we also have the gift of the indwelling Holy Spirit which allows us to discern...

Thanks

6 churches in South Carolina...they keep saying black but they are CHRISTIAN churches. The US government gave $700 million to mosques - tax payer dollars.( http://mrconservative.com/2014/07/4...taxpayer-dollars-to-rebuild-mosques-overseas/) . We are miles to the sky flooded in spin and deception. It is more comfortable, easier to believe this spin than to wake up. I don't see a way to stop anything that is happening except a true Christian led gathering this summer. And any such gathering will attract terrorists.

Rofl... one can but pray and hope. I was referring to the major alarm bells ringing about a July 4th terrorist threat. My idea of a gathering is about gathering in every town and village wherever we can to simply light up the world with Christ's message. To wake up the world to truth of what is happening and pray for redemption.

1. I have read both books by Cahn, the Harbinger and the Mystery of the Shemitah. I rebought the Shemitah book (because I originally bought it as Kindle) because it promised 2 dvd's: the Mystery of the Shemitah Unlocked and Shemitah Continues II: The Uncrowning, The Assyrian & the 7th Cow. I've only watched part of the 1st because I stopped to see if I could share it here. But the 1st 20 minutes reveals new points. I haven't seen anything (so far) like it but did find this posted on June 20th, 2015. I'll let you know what else I find after watching what I bought. But I recommend watching the videos on the Mystery of the Shemitah.

Interesting - Cahn reminds us that the first mention of 7 years prosperity/7 years famine occurs in Genesis when Joseph interpets pharoah's dream - way before the Sabbath year commandment when Israel enters the promised land. On th first day of the current shemitah a cow was born with the number 7 on it's face....Then a red heifer was born shortly after.

Interesting, from an economy site:

The second one is more suggestive: it looks at key events occuring in 7 year cycles, finds that every recent multiple of the year 2015 going back in 7 year increments brings with it some major adverse market event, and asks: is it 2015's turn?
7%20year%20crash_1.png

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-22/seven-year-glitch-has-time-come

Huh...2 of the videos I posted zeroed out.
When asked why America had not come under judgement, Billy Graham is said to have answered, "if not, God is going to owe an apology to Sodom & Gomorrah."
With wildfires out of control in 17 states, 1000 point dive in 2 days on the stock exchange and 18 TRILLION dollar debt...CNN says just a correction folks.

I haven't read any of Jonathan Cahn's books but I believe he doesn't say anything about the Rapture and the Great Tribulation, right?

Some YouTubers say the Great Tribulation is a Shmitah cycle but I think Cahn never said that, he seems to avoid the subject...

Cahn's message is for all to return to the ways of God and that judgement warnings have gone out. He states in this video that the tribulation is a shemitah cycle. He doesn't want to date set so much as to have people heed the warnings.

Apologies..I try to use videos I haven't seen before so I don't have to watch something 2 and 3 times. I thought that one had something to say on the rapture but it doesn't. I don't know where Cahn stands on rapture but I'm looking. Thomas Ice ( a big proponent of pretrib rapture) has criticized the Harbinger book and here is Cahn's response. https://www.raptureready.com/soap/cahn2.html . But I don't see where anything Cahn has written (and I've read both books) says anything that contradicts rapture proponents. In fact, it is Cahn's books that started the whole date setting/shemitah thing in the first place.

Back