HATE = Matt 10;22, Mark 13;13, Luke 6;22-23, John 3;20-21

HATE = Matt 10;22, Mark 13;13, Luke 6;22-23, John 3;20-21

Matthew 10;22

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24;9

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.

Mark 13;13

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Luke 6;22-23

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Luke 21;17

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.

John 3;20-21

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 7;7

The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

John 15;18-19

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 15;23

He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

John 15;24-25

If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

AMEN

Back