Have you ever experienced this?

When you're alone or around people...

Do you feel the presence of something near you..only to find nothing there..

I always felt this..

Just wanted to know If anyone else did too..

I always felt this..

Heb 12:1.. Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. (NLT)

Eph 3:8.. Though I am the least deserving of all God's people, He graciously gave me the privilege of telling the Gentiles about the endless treasures available to them in Christ.
Eph 3:9.. I was chosen to explain to everyone this mysterious plan that God, the Creator of all things, had kept secret from the beginning.
Eph 3:10.. God's purpose in all this was to use the church to display His wisdom in its rich variety to all the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. (NLT)

The Lord God's purpose today is that through the Church God's multi colored Wisdom is being displayed to the unseen rulers, authorities in the heavenly places by his Church.

Luke 15:10.. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. (KJV)

This scripture does not say that the angels are rejoicing (which they probably are), but in the presence of angels there is rejoicing over one sinner that repents. That means people where angels are, are rejoicing. There are no sinners in Heaven, so those in Heaven must know what is happening here on earth.

I always felt this..

Every born again believer has a guardian angel who is with them at all times. We just cannot see them, and not everyone can feel them. As Abdicate said the spirits (good and bad) are always roaming so if you feel peace when this happens then it's probably your angel, but if you feel creeped out or something bad then it's probably a demonic spirit who is trying to trip you up somehow, haunting yout like a ghost (which is another word for spirit). Ask God to reveal it to you. He will give you understanding and wisdom if you desire (according to James 1:5-6)

Blessings

Every born again believer has a guardian angel who is with them at all times. We just cannot see them, and not everyone can feel them. As Abdicate said the spirits (good and bad) are always roaming so if you feel peace when this happens then it's probably your angel, but if you feel creeped out or something bad then it's probably a demonic spirit who is trying to trip you up somehow, haunting yout like a ghost (which is another word for spirit). Ask God to reveal it to you. He will give you understanding and wisdom if you desire (according to James 1:5-6)

Blessings
Yah I definitely agree with this..that we do have angels watching over us...for me its kind of a weird feeling..like it just feels odd.. I rather not think a demon is looming over me to pounce on me and destroy me lol... Idk maybe its the wind lol.. Or I'm too aware .

Blessings
Agree! @pancakes I also wanted to ask what feelings you felt when being aware of these spirits? Peace, fear, comfort etc that will give you an indication to the source.

Back