Have You Ever Noticed...

:)
It's just concerning to me that people would go out of their way to learn about what celebrities do and how sinful their lifestyle is. Don't we have more important things to do?
I think if you had kept up with the content of this thread you would have realized it is on topic.
There is no evidence anyone has gone out of their way to learn about celebrities. Anyone who watches TV realizes celebrities airing their dirty laundry are mainstream. One would have to go out of their way to avoid such exposure.

The thread was about whether demons attack Christians in the public eye more than others. Other than your last sentence, I don't see how it fits with the discussion.
My remarks fit perfectly because you were out of line in singling me out to levy judgment against. Demons attacking people in public is the topic of this thread. Examples in our personal opinions based on the record that may include celebrities is within our purview.

I think if you had kept up with the content of this thread you would have realized it is on topic.
There is no evidence anyone has gone out of their way to learn about celebrities. Anyone who watches TV realizes celebrities airing their dirty laundry are mainstream. One would have to go out of their way to avoid such exposure.

My remarks fit perfectly because you were out of line in singling me out to levy judgment against. Demons attacking people in public is the topic of this thread. Examples in our personal opinions based on the record that may include celebrities is within our purview.
It may have switched from the main topic to insulting those outside of the church based on their lifestyle, but I would see that as an unfit activity for Christians to participate in.
Is it not worth it to go out of your way to avoid listening to nonsense? Would you be saying the same thing if it was your daughter being talked about?

Purview? You are among friends and high school drop outs. There is no need for such a word! :p

I'm curious to hear more about demons shape shifting. Can you direct me to scripture that talks about this?

Well I never claimed that shape shifting was scriptural I will confess that is speculative. Demons however are real. Plenty of scripture on them. Now how would they ever be able to take human form is where the speculation comes into play. One theory is shape shifting.

Back