Having A Difficult Time Finding A Church Service On Saturday Evenings

If everyone sticks to all the word of God then we don't need denominations or people. This fight about "people" isn't new, but Paul's command is still relevant:

1 Corinthians 3:3-7 (KJV)
For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who [is] Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.​

I would also ask that posts like Abdicates not go into my thread as well. I do not care for those types of posts as I do not agree with the premise that there should not be denominations.

Thank you!

I am leaning towards a Baptist church on Sunday evenings. I would have gone last night, but my parents and I had to go pick up the new bed that bought for me (the one I am using now is over 13 years old and is causing me shoulder and back pain). By the time we got back, and ate dinner (I have my 3 year old daughter with me this week) it was 6:30. I am thinking about going to their Wednesday evening service to check them out.

Last edited:
Back