Having to go to Court, please pray for victory, thanks

God said every thing this guy is doing is burying him, I am to intercede on his behalf, change God's mind, omg, lol, who is God, how awesome is He, hallelujah!!!!

the tenant called city inspections again today, i could not go out, but sent out air-conditioning guy. The fuse that was put in came lose. it was fixed, code inspector said to the air-conditioning guy, to tell tenant to not call him. But the air-conditioning guy is wise and did not tell the tenant anything. The tenant told air-conditioning guy that he called another air-conditioning person to come out and they said it was a thermostat problem, but the tenant did not know that who he was talking to is the one who had put in a new heating and air and thermostat. I want to honor tenant now, Praise God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, and have no agenda, i get to watch Him, our Father move, this show is the best ever, lol

God said every thing this guy is doing is burying him, I am to intercede on his behalf, change God's mind, omg, lol, who is God, how awesome is He, hallelujah!!!!

What an awesome display of God's mercy and grace. God desires that this guy and people with himnbe saved, and He gave you the assignment to intercede for him. And that enables us to intercede for him also. In my opinion this is where sin abounds grace abounds much more!

God Bless! Will be joining you in praying for the life and salvation of your tenant!

Update on court yesterday- the tenant gets to stay there 3 month rent free, October, November, and december. I asked God what was going on and He said it is because my husband allows people to live in his place rent free for up to a year, we have 1 person like that and another for 7 months and my husband just bought him a truck. So that is why and I am to pray that the laws change in this area. I am to find which building in sacramento they make laws for owners who have renters and ask the Holy Spirit how to pray. I will go there and pray and worship our Father God and Jesus, I'm so excited! Thank you all for helping in prayer, much Honor and mad crazy Love to you! and if you have any more wisdom on this please share because you all are so wise and smart and creative :)

Update on court yesterday- the tenant gets to stay there 3 month rent free, October, November, and december. I asked God what was going on and He said it is because my husband allows people to live in his place rent free for up to a year, we have 1 person like that and another for 7 months and my husband just bought him a truck. So that is why and I am to pray that the laws change in this area. I am to find which building in sacramento they make laws for owners who have renters and ask the Holy Spirit how to pray. I will go there and pray and worship our Father God and Jesus, I'm so excited! Thank you all for helping in prayer, much Honor and mad crazy Love to you! and if you have any more wisdom on this please share because you all are so wise and smart and creative :)

Ya know the Body of Christ needs more people like you and your husband who are willing to go the extra mile for others. Its putting the love of Christ in action, towards those whom are needing direction and lots of grace in their lives. There are many people in this world who can be ministered to just by prayers and love alone.

We watched a program the other night that in a small kind of way is something that Jim and i pray for. To be able to have a place for those who are down and out, or just need some help in some way. To have enough property to where there can be a garden to feed everyone and little houses or trailers to allow those whom need a helping hand to get back on their feet or just need some discipleship and fellowship with out having to have a huge amount of bills or living expenses to be concerned with, so that they can begin to really study The Word so that they can go wherever God leads from there. And to be able to have the money where if they need a vehicle, or someone needs work done on their house or what have you, we can say this is because God loves you.

Believers like this are beginning to be more in the world. One who can and will obey the Holy Spirit at a moments notice. Believers whom God can give an address to and say i want for you to send this amount to this address and tell them its because I love them. Believers who see a person or couple in need at a grocery store and the Holy Spirit says pay for thier groceries and tell them I love them. These acts of love are acts that can minister to those whom just need to know God loves them and it opens the door to their hearts to receive what God has for them. Hearts that the devil has had his hand at lying to them so they closed it up tight. Thinking that God just does not care.

So we definitely will be praying for you and all that God is placing before you to do.
God Bless

Back