He died :( :(

shineyourlight8

Sr Encourager Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
He died :( :(

Tim Barbato - he was such a strong kid and such a big inspiration to me. He's been in a wheelchair his whole life, he's disabled. He's paralyzed. But his sense of humor never failed me. He had the swine flu two weeks ago. And his body, it juts couldn't survive. He died yesterday.

I'm bawling my eyes out. I dont even want to go to class tonight to take this stupid final exam.
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

Please pray for the family and all his friends. And I pray that I won't break down in the middle of the exam and just bawl my eyes out...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will keep you and his loved ones in my prayers. Having lost someone just recently that I loved so much, I feel your pain. I can also tell you though that the Lord will see you through this, just trust in Him.

It's ok to cry for him, God gave us tears for a reason. I will be praying for your strength during your exams and thereafter.

Blessings, Cheri

Marcella_BookSorryLoss.gif

I didn't get to read this before you took your final, so I'm sorry I couldn't pray for you to get through it okay but I hope you were able to still do good on your final. I will pray for healing here on out though. Sorry to hear about your loss.

The depth of our grief is a measure of our love. May God protect your heart that it may ever be so tender. May God comfort Tim's family and friends. No more wheelchair, no more paralysis, no more sickness, no more longing! Tim has found his way home.

We Will Never Forget You.

Hey Timmy,
You were such a great kid and a great person. Everone looks up too you. You have touched sooooo many people. No one will EVER forget you. We all love you.

Love,
Jackie & Courtney.

Back