He (God) Keeps You From All Evil

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
He (God) keeps you from all evil and preserves your life.
He keeps his eye upon you as you come and go
and always guards you
.”
Psalm 121:7-8

Christ is not security against storms,
but he is perfect security in storms.
He does not promise an easy passage,
but he guarantees a safe landing.
[Mildred Stamm, Meditation Moments]

Naturally, God Speaks
Web467.JPG

How great is that, God will protect us from evil, and also if we do go through trials and tribulation, but God will be the adviser and counsellor and support us in the bad times. We should not be oblivious to the fact that even with God we will have bad moments.

God does watch over us and provide for our growth in faith and righteousness and strength against the enemy, However God does require that one does not actively strain against His will.

When we pray (as in Matt 6:13) to not be lead into temptation, but conversely be delivered from evil, it necessitates that we do not run to what tempts us and expect that His deliverance will be from our own evil leanings and our own willful decisions.

God does watch over us and provide for our growth in faith and righteousness and strength against the enemy, However God does require that one does not actively strain against His will.

When we pray (as in Matt 6:13) to not be lead into temptation, but conversely be delivered from evil, it necessitates that we do not run to what tempts us and expect that His deliverance will be from our own evil leanings and our own willful decisions.
Hello Siloam;

Well said, brother, and thank you for sharing what I needed to read and receive, especially today and in these times.

As the title says, He (God) Keeps You From All Evil doesn't mean its going to flow easily. Temptations are tough but whom are we going to choose? God!

By sacrificing my temptations and choosing God ALWAYS turns out to be so much better for me.

God bless you, Siloam, and your family.

Back