Heartbroken again

Heartbroken again

In october my boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me out of the blue. His reason was he "just wants to be single". That felt like he had torn my heart out and shredded it to pieces. I thought I was getting over him, until the day before yesterday. I was at a club with my friends, and I happened to glance over my shoulder and see him there. He was dancing with this girl (we both met her in October on our 4th anniversary, and that same night he made me walk home alone at 2am so he could stay and drink some more with her).

As if that didn't hurt enough, I am almost certain it was our mutual friend who tipped him off that I'd be at the club, so he would turn up with that girl. He never goes to that club, and our mutual friend knew I was going, so this is why I think this. I told my "friend" this and we haven't spoken since. Also, our mutual friend has been hiding the fact that we still hang out, cos when my ex rings him when I'm with him, he pretends he's alone. He told me my ex told him not to be friends with me anymore.

So right now, I feel as though I have had my heart broken all over again. I can't stop crying. And I've also lost a friend. I feel like I hate my ex, he has hurt me so much I can't even begin to understand why. It was only a year ago that he gave me a ring and promised me he would never hurt me again, and said he knows for certain he wants to be with me forever. Then why this???

I have no one to talk to about this, or to comfort me, and I feel a million miles away from God. Please pray for me, I don't know what about, but I know I need prayer. Thank you if you do.:smiley40::smiley70:

Praying that the love and tender mercies of our Lord will comfort you during this time of hurt and confusion. May you gain wisdom from this and draw closer to our Lord, He is the one person that is garanteed to never leave you nor forsake you.

I am sorry you are in so much hurt and anger, I know how that can feel....You will get through this and you will be stronger and wiser. God bless you dear sister!

love,
Mary

Let's pray sister,

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, You have delivered us from the spirit of fear, and we shall not be ashamed. Neither shall we be confounded and depressed. You gave us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness that we might be a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that You might be glorified. We speak out in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, offering praise with our voice and making melody with all our heart to the Lord. Just as David did in 1 Samuel 30:6, we encourage ourselves in the Lord.

I believe in God Who raised from the dead Jesus, Who was betrayed and put to death because of our misdeeds and was raised to secure our acquittal, absolving us from all guilt before God. Father, You anointed Jesus and sent Him to bind up and heal our broken hearts and liberate us from the shame of our youth and the imperfections of our caretakers. In the name of Jesus, we choose to forgive all those who have wronged us in any way. You will not leave us without support as we complete the forgiveness process. We take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say, "The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm. What can man do to me?" In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

Stay close to God and don't let bitterness get in. Your healing comes when you fully forgive.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Heavenly Father
I thank you for diligentlyseekhim heart for you.
Father as I lift her up to you The God of the Most High.
I pray with my whole heart and soul, that you will place your healing hand on her heart and may she feel the warmth of your healing touch. As it goes to work healing the pain and the hurt of this brake up.
Father place your peace and joy in her heart and shower her in your perfect love. As you drawer her closer to you in the protection of your mercy and love.
I thank you Father for all you are about to do in Jesus name amen

Isa 58:8....your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

diligentlyseekhim Hand this over to your heavenly Father for he will be able to mend your broken heart. For there is nothing to big all small that He can not fix ....Love Jane

In october my boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me out of the blue. His reason was he "just wants to be single". That felt like he had torn my heart out and shredded it to pieces. I thought I was getting over him, until the day before yesterday. I was at a club with my friends, and I happened to glance over my shoulder and see him there. He was dancing with this girl (we both met her in October on our 4th anniversary, and that same night he made me walk home alone at 2am so he could stay and drink some more with her).

As if that didn't hurt enough, I am almost certain it was our mutual friend who tipped him off that I'd be at the club, so he would turn up with that girl. He never goes to that club, and our mutual friend knew I was going, so this is why I think this. I told my "friend" this and we haven't spoken since. Also, our mutual friend has been hiding the fact that we still hang out, cos when my ex rings him when I'm with him, he pretends he's alone. He told me my ex told him not to be friends with me anymore.

So right now, I feel as though I have had my heart broken all over again. I can't stop crying. And I've also lost a friend. I feel like I hate my ex, he has hurt me so much I can't even begin to understand why. It was only a year ago that he gave me a ring and promised me he would never hurt me again, and said he knows for certain he wants to be with me forever. Then why this???

I have no one to talk to about this, or to comfort me, and I feel a million miles away from God. Please pray for me, I don't know what about, but I know I need prayer. Thank you if you do.:smiley40::smiley70:
diligentlyseekhim, I'm so sorry you feel this way. You can always turn to God though, he'll never leave you, even if you feel alone, you're really not. I know how hard it can be, I've been there and felt alone so many times, but just keep your faith and keep pushing forward. Even when it seems fruitless, if you do seek God diligently,you will find what you're looking for. If you read my post, I have had many issues similar to yours and there have been times, when I've just felt miserable, alone and worthless, but God is slowly but surely changing that everyday and sometimes I don't even really deserve it. God loves you and he is always in control. Try to look the situation in the long run, if the guy made you walk home by yourself at 2am and was purposely trying to hurt you by bring another love interest around, ask yourself this? Are you truly happy with this guy, I mean in your heart of hearts are you happy? Do you think he respects you? If the answer is no, then maybe you should try looking at it as a blessing and God's way of looking out for you. As much as it hurts now, God always has a plan and he will never forsake you. Just keep seeking him and following him and things will all fall into place and pray, pray, pray. I pray that God keeps you in arms and comforts you. I pray that he shows you what true love is, which is only found in the arms of Christ. Amen.

Back