hell

smellycat

Account Closed
hell

when Christ gave judas to the devil he dipped his bread in water.but in reality he withdrew his spirit from him.people think hell is this and that,but in reality the Lord withdraws from you and satan enters.satan only wants to do evil and his demons also.so in reality hell is without our Lord.

Hmm yes the infected angels will be there also . currently the thought i'm entertaining is .. the point of the lake of fire seems to be to keep sin out of the new creation .

you might not be far wrong there.as is said of the wedding feast people didn,t have the appropriate dress i imagine this means the holy spirit.so they are bound and trown into the fire ie back to satan.

that reminds me of the promise in the beginning of revelation for those who "overcome" that they "won't be hurt by the second death" it seems to imply some will? Paul said something similar as being saved as by fire .. but their works will be burned .

Perhaps what is the love of God to us is wrath to others who have not prepared .

aye m8, but even in that case

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Psalm 84:10)

would be so true then .

they do try to be clever though,pushing others to keep there own hands clean.but God is not mocked.

Back