Hello All

Hello All

My name is Kim and I post a light, funny blog that centers around parenting called A Parent's Life to Behold, Through the Eyes of Insanity and Bliss...

I have been a Christian all my life. I recently read a book that helped change me and has allowed me to follow Jesus in a way that I had always tried to and failed on my own efforts. I wanted to share this books with everyone I knew and more.

So, thanks to the benevolence of the author, I am hosting a giveaway on my blog for that wonderfully amazing book called, "How to Keep Your Inner Mess from Trashing your Outer World" by a pastor in California named Bill Giovannetti. This book is scriptural, funny, and life-changing.

Edited out by Dusty ... Please read the forum rules . We do not allow advertising or websites put in to threads . You need to get permission to do so first . Thank you ..

Rule 7.1. If any member wishes to place a link to any site that requests financial donations they must first obtain permission from our Administrator via PM to the Moderator Staff. This permission will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.

If permission is granted they must also post the following warning notice together with the link.

Quote:
MODERATOR'S WARNING

The link in this post goes to a website which solicits donations. Members are advised to be wary of ANY such requests and to research the group making the request and to PRAY before sending ANY donation.

The following Forum rule is included for your reference:
Links to other Websites
Rule 7.
Our Forum contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Website for which The Christian Forum Site has no responsibility or liability. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different from ours. The Moderators/Administrator at CFS cannot possibly monitor all the numerous daily postings of off-site linking. Anyone visiting a site linked at CFS by MEMBERS does so at your own risk. Be especially wary of those sites which sell products, services or ask for donations. Again, the Staff at CFS takes no responsibility what-so-ever in the claims or statements made in ANY linked sites. Please report postings here at CFS which contain objectionable material as well as objectionable material contained in offsite links posted by CFS members. Use the "Report Post" button below the poster's name to tell us about your concerns.

Have a great day everyone! :)

Back