Hello All!

Hello,
I just wanted to officially introduce myself....
here are the quick details:
I'm Brad..
I have been a Christian for 23 years
I've been with my wife for 17 years, married for 11.
We have three wonderful kids.

My wife and I run a ministry helping couples in their journey to become a one flesh marriage. We are passionate about marriages and relationships, and have seen God calling us to share what He has taught us over the years.

So I will probably be hanging out around the "marriage & relationship" threads the most....
God Bless All!
Brad

P.S. yes the above order was intentionally. God first, wife second, family third, ministry fourth, everything else behind that!

Hello,
I just wanted to officially introduce myself....
here are the quick details:
I'm Brad..
I have been a Christian for 23 years
I've been with my wife for 17 years, married for 11.
We have three wonderful kids.

My wife and I run a ministry helping couples in their journey to become a one flesh marriage. We are passionate about marriages and relationships, and have seen God calling us to share what He has taught us over the years.

So I will probably be hanging out around the "marriage & relationship" threads the most....
God Bless All!
Brad

P.S. yes the above order was intentionally. God first, wife second, family third, ministry fourth, everything else behind that!

HI LO Brad!! well ya got the priorities straight :) So welcome to CFS my brother from another mother. Please feel free to roam about and git acquainted with the rest of us. Feel free to ask us any q u got and we will try our best to fulfill ur request. Have fun and learn. CFS ROCKS!!

B in C Chili out.

Hello Brad,

Welcome to the forums, great to have you aboard. Its really good to hear what you and your wife are doing. Must be a lot of fun at the same time some good commitment required. I would really love to do something like that someday (God willing)

Enjoy your stay
God Bless

Jake

Thank you all for your kind words!

I don't know about having it all staight, but after a long time of doing it backwards I at least feel like I'm walking in the right direction!
Blessings!

Yes, I chime in. Relationships are EVERYTHING. God bless your work. Heavenly Father, please continue to pour your Spirit through this couple as they help those struggling in their relationships. Help them to encourage that first relationshop that we all need, with Jesus, in which all relationships with people are consequently healed. In Jesus name, amen. What a marvelous work!

Back