Hello All..

Hello and thank you for letting me join your forum :) I have recently joined The Lord fully and stepped into His Light blindly so He can lead me where he wants me to go and to sculpt me into the creation He choices for me to be. =)

zapps

you are very welcome :) if you wish to start a thread look at the right hand corner above the very first thread of any of the forums here and you see it say Start A New Thread :)

Welcome to CFS Zapps and Angel 5. There has apparently been a problem in the Introductions area. Jeff, the Webmaster, has just finished updating the software, so hopefully that will fix the problem.

Welcome to CFS Zapps and Angel 5. There has apparently been a problem in the Introductions area. Jeff, the Webmaster, has just finished updating the software, so hopefully that will fix the problem.

Thanks Rumely. By the way, if the problem persists, clear your browser cache and try again. If it still does not work, please provide me a screenshot so I escalate the issue to the software developers. God bless you.

Thank you Rumely and Jeff. I look forward to learning, living, and walking in Our Father's word as I grow closer and can't wait to learn from everyone here also as I read each day learning more so I may share also with everyone here and outside my door. :)

Welcome Zapps, You made a fantastic decision in deciding to follow Christ. May he lead you in his light and let his face shine upon you..

God Bless

Thank you Jake! I know I have I can feel a difference and it grows more and more inside with such a wonderful feeling!!! The Lord has been showing himself to me more too and it's absolutely perfect!!

Back