Hello All!

ElBob

Inactive
Hello All!

Hi,

It is a blessing to be here. I look forward to "meeting" many of you and hope to chat with as many as possible!

I have been a member of other Christian forums, but there were members that only wanted to argue about every little issue. I like to exchange viewpoints, but I will not argue. I looked through many of the post on this forum before I registered and I liked what I saw.

I am a missionary, and though we have many friends here and enjoy a wonderful fellowship, I still miss the fellowship that we enjoyed in our church in the states. I hope to establish some friendships here and hope to exchange views and just get to know you all. Maybe, we can be a blessing to each other.

Hola, ElBob! Nice to have you here. Whereabouts is your mission?

Hi!
We are based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but minister all over the country and a little bit into other countries in Central America.

Nice to meet ya!

It is a true pleasure to have you here as I can sense the Lord in your heart! :D

It is a true pleasure to have you here as I can sense the Lord in your heart! :D

Thank you, brother. Is a sincere blessing to be part of this forum. I really appreciate all your posts, very Scriptural in every point.

Blessings in Christ,
ElBob

Back