Hello All!

Hey all!

It's been a while since I was part of a Christian dedicated forum. I just wanted a place where I could chat with like minded people without having to go into long backstories about my faith and background. I've lurked a few different forums but really like the atmosphere of this one here.

I'm mid 20's, and work in the TV/Film/Video game animation industry and am happily married to a beautiful wife who is 8 months pregnant with our first child. It's really an exciting time to be me!

Our old church recently got shut down (not because of sin reasons...its a long story) so me and my wife recently joined a local church in hopes we could meet new parents like ourselves. It's taking a while to get to know everyone so I just wanted to find some nice fellowship online.

I have lots to give to this community, and lots to receive as well. I'm glad to be part of this group. Nice to meet you all

Congrats on the new member of your family! I recommend creating a youtube channel for your baby. You can make it unlisted or public or whatever, but its great to video record them as much as possible because they grow so fast.

I've been doing it with my daughter. I started with a 7d then to 5d now I just use a gopro because its way easier.

Hey guitar_east,

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us (The best Christian online community)!

Nice to meet someone else who has a passion to play the guitar. I've been playing guitar for years and am on the worship team at my church. Absolutely love using my gifts for the Lord!! :)

Do you play @ worship for church?

Blessings!!

Thanks for all the greetings. I feel welcome.

I read through that thanks. Just a head's up, the link attached to the "Ways to stay safe online" is broken. It takes you to a removed webpage on Consumer Reports.
Your right it is broke. It will be fixed. Thanks :)

Back