Hello All! :)

Hello! Just posting for the first time here. I'm usually a very shy person and worried of what I say or do will make me look stupid, so I was hoping to make a few friends up here :) I don't have a lot of friends and I would love to make friends up here who follow Christ, like myself. I'm still working on my profile but I look forward to posting more and talking to you all more! :)

Hello_Birdy.jpg
Hello and Welcome

I never know what to post in an Introductions forum. You did very well. :)

Hiyuu :) Welcome to CFS sister :) Don't be afeared to write something hehehe We all here for the same purpose, To Praise God and learn from each other. Feel free to roam about and post away. Any questions hehehe just holler!!! Glad to have you aboard Amanda.

Thank YOU Jesus!

Hello! Just posting for the first time here. I'm usually a very shy person and worried of what I say or do will make me look stupid, so I was hoping to make a few friends up here :) I don't have a lot of friends and I would love to make friends up here who follow Christ, like myself. I'm still working on my profile but I look forward to posting more and talking to you all more! :)

Hello Amanda and welcome, ask anything you want and don't worry, just have fun and fellowship...

Hi Amanda,

The picture must be a wedding picture. And such a great picture. I'm new too. I hope I did this right.

Back