Hello and Prayer Request

Hello from Scotland. Judging by the time here in Scotland (23.15) I'm thinking most of the US users of this Forum will be just waking up at the moment however I'm sure this message will be seen. Just wanted to say a wee hello, I haven't been on CFS for a few weeks now due to other commitments but I hope to catch up with the people I know and meet the new people here on the Forum.

I was hoping for a prayer request here tonight as I've posted requested before here on CFS and had them decisively answered by the Lord but this time it's a little different in that we've taken a new direction over the past few months and I hope to briefly share it here on the Forum. Two years ago, I was given the go-ahead by the Assembly I was attached to be released to build a new outreach here in our hometown from scratch and so far, we've been preparing in fellowship, prayer and teachings. A couple of weeks ago we prayefully decided to take a break over the festive period to seek the Lord as individuals and come back together at the start of next year hopefully refreshed and ready to go.

It's been a difficult season at times but very rewarding and confirming by the Lord however I know that as we move forward next year that we will receive some Spiritual resistance so I was hoping that you might keep us in your prayers as we begin to open the doors and preach the Lord's Gospel. I think the main reason for my request is that I know things will change quite a bit next year as God leads us very specifically to build an outreach which has no worldly, traditional and no denominational influences to hamper any of the work we carry out. This is no slight on the fellowships in our area most of whom we know well but this outreach has to be carried out according to God's Word and with that, I know there will be resistance.

So God bless you all, it's so good to be back here on CFS and I look forward to fellowship here in the coming weeks and months....

Father, in the Mighty Name of Jesus we thank You for this opportunity to lift up a fellow brother in Christ and the things that You have called him and his family to do. We know as they follow Your direction they will go in Your favor and that You will open the doors that need to be open. We thank You that THEE BLESSING is going before them preparing the way. We trust that You angels are already at work preparing hearts and minds to receive the anointed message that You have blessed them to bring forth. May the Holy Spirit always give them utterance and direction. Keeping them close to Your Word. We thank You that they only say what You say and do what they see You do. Becasue they are Your sheep and they know Your voice. We thank You that 2016 is the year of the great breaking loose and that Your burden removing, yoke destroying Anointing is going before them and through them to set the captives free. For in righteousness they have and will continue to be established and they shalt be far from oppression, for they shall not fear for no weapon formed against them shall prosper, and whoever shall gather against them shall fall for Thy sake. Every tongue that shall rise against them in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of You O Mighty Yehovah.
We give You all of the glory and magnify Your Holy Name In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

485b4_4642.jpg

May the Lord Yehovah richly Bless you all

Father, in the Mighty Name of Jesus we thank You for this opportunity to lift up a fellow brother in Christ and the things that You have called him and his family to do. We know as they follow Your direction they will go in Your favor and that You will open the doors that need to be open. We thank You that THEE BLESSING is going before them preparing the way. We trust that You angels are already at work preparing hearts and minds to receive the anointed message that You have blessed them to bring forth. May the Holy Spirit always give them utterance and direction. Keeping them close to Your Word. We thank You that they only say what You say and do what they see You do. Becasue they are Your sheep and they know Your voice. We thank You that 2016 is the year of the great breaking loose and that Your burden removing, yoke destroying Anointing is going before them and through them to set the captives free. For in righteousness they have and will continue to be established and they shalt be far from oppression, for they shall not fear for no weapon formed against them shall prosper, and whoever shall gather against them shall fall for Thy sake. Every tongue that shall rise against them in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of You O Mighty Yehovah.
We give You all of the glory and magnify Your Holy Name In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

View attachment 2032

I join my Faith in agreement with Cturtle and say amen.
James W

View attachment 2032

That is one of the best prayers I think I've heard in some time, it's copied down and filed as an encouragement to us in the coming months. Wow!

That is one of the best prayers I think I've heard in some time, it's copied down and filed as an encouragement to us in the coming months. Wow!

Thank you for your kind words....As i prayed for The Holy Spirit to guide my words i felt that He Wanted you to know that He is with you and as you keep heading in the direction that He is sending you and following His timing, then with everyone praying and standing in faith with you and your team...there will be no oposition to your breaking forth because you walk in His favor and Blessing.

God bless you all mightily! We will be standing in faith with you all for your success in every area that God has planned for you and your team and family.

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words....As i prayed for The Holy Spirit to guide my words i felt that He Wanted you to know that He is with you and as you keep heading in the direction that He is sending you and following His timing, then with everyone praying and standing in faith with you and your team...there will be no oposition to your breaking forth because you walk in His favor and Blessing.

God bless you all mightily! We will be standing in faith with you all for your success in every area that God has planned for you and your team and family.

Hello again Cturtle and again thank you so much again, I have to say I receive many words and prayers from well meaning individuals which I'll always be grateful for but it's rare to receive such a powerful and godly word from an individual I've never met. I am blessed to have a group of spirit filled individuals to serve but at times I think you need that word from someone who doesn't know the situations or the people involved to make a word all the more powerful. Everything you have said has been like fresh water to my mouth and exactly what I've been needing to hear during this season of seeking the Lord. I have to say I thought I'd need to seek the Lord hard during this season but, according to this word, I can relax and enjoy this coming season with my young family.

'keep heading in the direction that He is sending you and following His timing' -
There's been a few times I've doubted this path and being concerned that this either isn't His will or it's the wrong time but Jesus, through your word has reassurred me that this is indeed the path He has sent me and to hold in faith that God has His timing in mind...

'there will be no oposition to your breaking forth because you walk in His favour and Blessing' This part of your word is actually something I've heard from Him before through another individual who was up visiting for the weekend. The reason this aspect amazes me so much is because it's what she said!!! Again there is simply no way you could have known what a family member said to me a few months ago in a prayer meeting and that's why this part means a whole lot....

I thank you so much for taking the time and effort to enquire to the Lord on my behalf and hopefully the above shows you just how much me, my family and our group thanks you for this. Your word wasn't just close to the truth, it was absolutely spot on and I'll be sure and keep you posted.

Thank you so much again, a huge weight has been lifted from me and I feel I can relax a bit now and allow the Lord to take the reigns again. Battered and bruised but feeling a whole lot better.....

Thank you for sharing all that you did. It surely does bless me to have evidence that what God said through me was confirmation to what He has already spoken to you.

If i may, i would like to share with you something that has been on my heart for quite some time (at least 2 years). I had heard through our pastor that the Catholics and the Lutherans had signed a treaty that was in Luthers favor. And that means that the fight between the churches is over....thus now unity can become the norm, and there can be healing of relationships amongst the brethern.

Shortly after hearing the treaty was signed, my fiancè and I were watching a show where a family traveled to Scotland and toured the land and many of the monasteries and such. They were told of how badly the protestants and the catholics would fight. It was then that God placed within me a desire to pray for the unity between the two. And in my heart God has placed you and your family there to begin to minister to them all.

As I was praying the other night, these verses in Joshua I felt led to give you.
Jos 1:8 — Jos 1:9
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Today as i was preparing to respond i felt as if there were a couple of more verses to give you
Deu 30:11 — Deu 30:20
For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Hebrews 4:11
Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

This is the time for you to stay steady and strong in the Word. To believe by faith that God's Word does not return unto Him void. Resting in His ability to perform the Works that He has planned to do through you from the beginning of the world. Yes rest, but be not slothful in regards to faith in Him. Begin to speak by faith those things that God is desiring to do through you. Find the Scriptures to match them and meditate on them. To be fully persuaded as Abraham was persuaded
Romans 4:21
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Heb 10:35 — Heb 11:1
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Speak this daily and meditate upon it. For you and every believer are God's mouthpiece on the earth.
Luk 4:18 — Luk 4:19
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Luke 8:10a
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God
**My notes on this verse....
When Jesus said to His deciples "to you it has been given to know the secrets (dt 29:29) or mysteries of the kingdom, He was also speaking to the people (ministry staff and partners) who were traveling with Him.
Thus we are able to receive that also, because we are partners or "partakers" with Jesus in the Heavenly calling. (2 peter 1:4). This is a gift.

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Revelation is in His Word. God intended for us to know His Will and Ways and Words so that the things He said would come to pass, because we have done what He wanted, we have carried out His Words

Jn 16:13 — Jn 16:15
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

John 10:3
To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

1Pe 5:2 — 1Pe 5:4
Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. Don’t lord it over the people assigned to your care, but lead them by your own good example. And when the Great Shepherd appears, you will receive a crown of never-ending glory and honor.

God bless you and your family with an abundance of grace and peace.
In Christ
James and Gina

Thank you for sharing all that you did. It surely does bless me to have evidence that what God said through me was confirmation to what He has already spoken to you.

If i may, i would like to share with you something that has been on my heart for quite some time (at least 2 years). I had heard through our pastor that the Catholics and the Lutherans had signed a treaty that was in Luthers favor. And that means that the fight between the churches is over....thus now unity can become the norm, and there can be healing of relationships amongst the brethern.

Shortly after hearing the treaty was signed, my fiancè and I were watching a show where a family traveled to Scotland and toured the land and many of the monasteries and such. They were told of how badly the protestants and the catholics would fight. It was then that God placed within me a desire to pray for the unity between the two. And in my heart God has placed you and your family there to begin to minister to them all.

As I was praying the other night, these verses in Joshua I felt led to give you.
Jos 1:8 — Jos 1:9
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Today as i was preparing to respond i felt as if there were a couple of more verses to give you
Deu 30:11 — Deu 30:20
For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Hebrews 4:11
Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

This is the time for you to stay steady and strong in the Word. To believe by faith that God's Word does not return unto Him void. Resting in His ability to perform the Works that He has planned to do through you from the beginning of the world. Yes rest, but be not slothful in regards to faith in Him. Begin to speak by faith those things that God is desiring to do through you. Find the Scriptures to match them and meditate on them. To be fully persuaded as Abraham was persuaded
Romans 4:21
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Heb 10:35 — Heb 11:1
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Speak this daily and meditate upon it. For you and every believer are God's mouthpiece on the earth.
Luk 4:18 — Luk 4:19
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Luke 8:10a
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God
When Jesus said to His deciples "to you it has been given to know the secrets (dt 29:29) or mysteries of the kingdom, He was also speaking to the people (ministry staff and partners) who were traveling with Him.
Thus we are able to receive that also, because we are partners or "partakers" with Jesus in the Heavenly calling. (2 peter 1:4). This is a gift.

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Revelation is in His Word. God intended for us to know His Will and Ways and Words so that the things He said would come to pass, because we have done what He wanted, we have carried out His Words

Jn 16:13 — Jn 16:15
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

John 10:3
To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

1Pe 5:2 — 1Pe 5:4
Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. Don’t lord it over the people assigned to your care, but lead them by your own good example. And when the Great Shepherd appears, you will receive a crown of never-ending glory and honor.

God bless you and your family with an abundance of grace and peace.
In Christ
James and Gina

Thanks so much James and Gina from Steven and Sharon. You are truly a blessed individual indeed and it's clear God has an open access in you to comfort and instruct. All of the above applies and I'm so grateful for your time and I certainly look forward to fellowship with you here in the future. In the sphere of Christianity, Scottish Christians are deeply divided and as most could see from our 1500 years or so history of the Lord in Scotland, there have always been divisions but I agree with you entirely. I believe this is a new time and that God desires a unity and that He longs for Christians to experience Him personally. Like you and I know, God wants to speak through His people as I've experienced tonight.

I think the Lord has used you in this way to send a lot of healing words into mine and my wife's heart and I have to say, I'm looking forward to casting off this weight and relaxing this Festive Season. Thanks so much again, bless you and yours from Scotland...

Hello again Cturtle and again thank you so much again, I have to say I receive many words and prayers from well meaning individuals which I'll always be grateful for but it's rare to receive such a powerful and godly word from an individual I've never met. I am blessed to have a group of spirit filled individuals to serve but at times I think you need that word from someone who doesn't know the situations or the people involved to make a word all the more powerful. Everything you have said has been like fresh water to my mouth and exactly what I've been needing to hear during this season of seeking the Lord. I have to say I thought I'd need to seek the Lord hard during this season but, according to this word, I can relax and enjoy this coming season with my young family.

'keep heading in the direction that He is sending you and following His timing' -
There's been a few times I've doubted this path and being concerned that this either isn't His will or it's the wrong time but Jesus, through your word has reassurred me that this is indeed the path He has sent me and to hold in faith that God has His timing in mind...

'there will be no oposition to your breaking forth because you walk in His favour and Blessing' This part of your word is actually something I've heard from Him before through another individual who was up visiting for the weekend. The reason this aspect amazes me so much is because it's what she said!!! Again there is simply no way you could have known what a family member said to me a few months ago in a prayer meeting and that's why this part means a whole lot....

I thank you so much for taking the time and effort to enquire to the Lord on my behalf and hopefully the above shows you just how much me, my family and our group thanks you for this. Your word wasn't just close to the truth, it was absolutely spot on and I'll be sure and keep you posted.

Thank you so much again, a huge weight has been lifted from me and I feel I can relax a bit now and allow the Lord to take the reigns again. Battered and bruised but feeling a whole lot better.....

Thank You Father for washing and restoring this couple with the water of Your Word. Strengthening them according to Your Word and planting within them a fire that shines so brightly for You. Saturate them in Your healing presence and make Your Word to be the medicine and health to all of their flesh. Hide them in the shadow of Your wings and deliver them from the fatigue of thier battles with the enemy. For they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like the eagles, they shall run and not get weary, they shalk walk and not faint. Thank You Father for satisfying their mouths with good things so that their youth is renewed like the eagles. Blessed is the man whom You instruct O LORD, and teach out of Your Word. That You may give him rest from the days of adversity (Psm 94:12 nkjv). We pray Ps 23, 91, 103, 112, 118, Is 54, Zec 9:11-12, 1 Cor 13, 2 Cor 9:7-15 Eph 1:16-23, Eph 3:14-20, 1 Thess. 5:23, Col 1:9-11, Ro 15:13, 29 over them and their family and ministry. In Jesus name Amen.

Pro 4:20 — Pro 4:27

My son, attend to my words;
incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Let them not depart from thine eyes;
keep them in the midst of thine heart.
For they are life unto those that find them,
and health to all their flesh.

Keep thy heart with all diligence;
for out of it are the issues of life.
Put away from thee a froward mouth,
and perverse lips put far from thee.
Let thine eyes look right on,
and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
Ponder the path of thy feet,
and let all thy ways be established.
Turn not to the right hand nor to the left:
remove thy foot from evil.

Isa 40:28 — Isa 40:31

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard,
that the everlasting God, the Lord,
the Creator of the ends of the earth,
fainteth not, neither is weary?
there is no searching of his understanding.
He giveth power to the faint;
and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
and the young men shall utterly fall:
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.

We look forward to hearing of what the Lord Yehovah is doing through you.
God bless

Exo 23:20 — Exo 23:25
Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries. For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off. Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images. And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Exodus 34:10
And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the Lord: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.
Thanks so much James and Gina from Steven and Sharon. You are truly a blessed individual indeed and it's clear God has an open access in you to comfort and instruct. All of the above applies and I'm so grateful for your time and I certainly look forward to fellowship with you here in the future. In the sphere of Christianity, Scottish Christians are deeply divided and as most could see from our 1500 years or so history of the Lord in Scotland, there have always been divisions but I agree with you entirely. I believe this is a new time and that God desires a unity and that He longs for Christians to experience Him personally. Like you and I know, God wants to speak through His people as I've experienced tonight.

I think the Lord has used you in this way to send a lot of healing words into mine and my wife's heart and I have to say, I'm looking forward to casting off this weight and relaxing this Festive Season. Thanks so much again, bless you and yours from Scotland...

Jim and I look forward to fellowshipping with you both as well. Thank you for sharing with us about the scots. We have a movie that we watch called faith like potatoes. Its the Angus Buchan story. If you have not seen it i recommend it. Anyway.....once again while i was meditating in the Word, The Holy Spirit prompted me to give you a couple of scriptures. They are above.
God bless you all!

I felt as if the Holy Spirit wanted me to post this request in the other Christian community forum that i am apart of. So you will have some more anointed prayer warriors praying for God's favor upon all that God leads you to do.

God bless!

Hi there Steven and Sharon,

Just thought i would share with you the prayers from the other forum. God bless

• Glory to You God for every opportunity to come before You and intercede for another child of Yours whom you love as much as you love me. I praise You for the mighty assignment you have placed before your son in Scotland and I thank You that You have made all provision available to him as well as all those concerned, I honor You for the hedge of protection You have gently placed around him and them and for every blessing of Yours that will be revealed to him and them as they seek to bring home the lost, to encourage others as they forge through with utter love for you and so much more. Oh Father, grant always that we would bring joy to You, that we would make our hearts Your home and in turn that Your joy would be our strength for this journey on earth only to find ourselves with you for eternity. Thank You Holy Triune God for all that You lovingly and generously deposit within us in Christ Jesus, Amen.

• 20 hours ago

Thank You Lord for Your Rising Army in Jesus' Name! Father we give You the glory and praise and honor. Amen

• 20 hours ago

yes and amen in agreement in prayer we consider it done by faith as we wait for the manifestation in Jesus name we pray amen and we give. You all the glory amen
*awesome,is this from someone else or are you there? love the scotts, and it has been cofirmed that they, we, are a part of the lost tribes.campbells are my family part of there..wish I could go there once...paying for this new church ...

Hi Steven and Sharon,

I received another couple of prayers so am forwarding them to you.....

***Glory to God!! Thanks Gina for inviting us to join together in agreement to the Word of God on behalf of the Chosen of the Lord!!

So you know, I received this by way of e-mail as soon as you sent it. While I was at work...actually just after I had a time in the Word with a co-worker/brother in Christ! He shared with me some of His struggles...and "Resistance" was brought up by him as well...

Well, thanks be to God! As I told my dear brother just an hour (or so) before you sent this msg.

"Resistance?? GOOD!!!"

There aughta' be resistance! There NEEDS to be resistance! Your believing God for a Powerful thing! A GREAT responsibility...! You need to get before God in your prayer closet and strip yourself down...lay it all down before the Father! Make up your mind that You are in it till the end! Make up your mind that You WILL ONLY go where He says to go and YOU will ONLY do what He says to do!

You need to decide in advance that you know that you know that you have heard from the Father and you are ONLY doing as the Father instructed!

To the Glory of God the Father!!

Two sources of resistance we need to look at.

1a. The enemy resisting the progress of Love (the will of God), Truth established (Peace) through the lives of the chosen doing as they are called to do.

1b. Resistance or opposition proves purpose! No opposition...no "going against the grain"...no purpose...no point in "trying" to stop says the enemy.

So, again, there should be a GREAT tumult and vibrant disturbance in the Spirit Realm trying to STOP the elect from progressing! "He who endures till the end..." Mat 24:13 No endurance? No ability to HEAR Truth in the midst of the chaos?? No True Destiny! No True Purpose! No Christ in You doing what He desires to do!

...in other words...the flesh will fail!

2. This is VERY important!

>> Evil vibes which appear or seem and can be explained away as all the above (in 1a and 1b) may be the manifestation of the flesh resisting to STOP, DROP and ROLL in the right direction. But, the flesh wants to GO there own way and the flesh has decided "this is right and this is what we 'want' to do...surely it's God's will for us to serve Him in this way and so forth."

In other words, the resistance may be coming from being outside of the will of God! Totally or slightly...either way, Repentance is needed and the same "Getting alone with God" (as mentioned above) is VERY much needed!!

It's very important to be led by the Holy Spirit before praying for anyone!

I have prayed according to the Word of God, as revealed above, in both cases! The strict honesty is, both cases, to some degree fall under both categories (1 and 2).

Thanks be to God they shall come forth as Gold! When and How Gad has designed. When they come into full agreement with God and realize it is God's will they must follow completely and wholeheartedly...then and only then will He begin to manifest the "Year of the Open Door." Until then, it's VERY dangerous to allow progress down a path in the wrong direction. Again, not going to go into details...but even a slight degree off tilt...over time...will send one FAR OFF course!

Thanks again Gina for trusting us to seek the Father on the behalf of the Chosen! God Bless you ALL for your prayers in due season!! God is Faithful to perform His Word, Amen!!

I pray we ALL learn to GET OUT of the way Daily, Amen!!

We are ALL called according to His Purpose in and through Christ!

Rest in Him!!

***Thank you Lord for your Holy Spirit leading us where we are to be & what we are to do. We thank you for your Direction on the perfect meeting place & what you have in mind. Thank you for the doors you are opening , in Jesus name . ;)

God bless you both!

Back