Hello, another new person

Hello, another new person

Hello all. My name is Diana, and I'm a 30-something mother of five. I just came to Christ about a year and a half ago, and now I consider myself a fledgling or beginner Christian with a lot to learn! When I was growing up, we didn't go to church much, only on holidays, so coming at this as an adult is really different, but I find a lot of joy in my quest, too. Right now, I'm concentrating on reading the Bible. I've probably had a Bible in my house or bookshelf my whole life, but only gave it cursory glances before. Now, I'm starting with the Gospels.

My biggest concern right now is getting my children interested in coming to church and learning about Jesus. I'd really love for them to be saved. My eldest three were baptized as infants but none of the children have had much of a Christian background, I'm sorry to say. I'm on a mission to change that. I'd also really like to find believing friends. Right now, I don't have many Christian friends at all, just a few acquaintances. Please keep me in your prayers about that, since I could use the support. I'm presently back to school to finish my degree and home with the kids the rest of the time, so some Christian social time would be great.

Hello,
Welcome to CFS

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

< : )))))) ><

www.living-out-loud.com

very Good start with your post and seem very hungry.to have a relationship with God,God gave us his son to die for us.not to hurt his son but to show you from his sons words the way he wants all humanity to live.so to believe God did this for us you should believe on our Lord.the only way to God is through the son.the son tells us all to repent our sins.and tells us to ask God for his Holy spirit.our Lords yoke is easy .to love the Lord and to do unto others as you would have done to yourself.God was with our Lord and had power and athority from God to raise from the dead.God gave all athority to the son,to save all who want to be saved.and our Lord said nobody is greater than he.he then went back to God in heaven away from earth.when you get the Holy spirit,God will show you through your spirit the knowledge you need.you will pass from death unto life.

Welcome to the forums Diana, glad to have you aboard.

Your gonna make a lot of friends here...

God Bless
Jake

Hellllloooooooo Diana my sister from another mother :smiley10: Lots o stuff here to learn and share. I see your hungry for God. Well we can feed ya the word and help ya understand the Christian way. God Bless you.

Chili out.

Back