Hello Brothers and Sisters!

Hi there! My name is Elyas and I'm from the Netherlands.. originally from Syria.
I'm 19 years old.. since yesterday actually :p
I was always a christian, but not active. Since 5 or 6 years ago there was an arabic conference and I attended with my parents. There I met God, the real God. I met Jesus, my savior. I knew that there is more to just a bible, praying and going to church... Being a christian and loving God is not boring.. it's the best a human being can do!

I love GOD and I'm proud of saying it!
and again, hi! :D

Hi Elyas, welcome! Sounds like you have a strong active faith, I look forward to seeing you on around :)
God Bless,
Alicia

thanks everyone! I already have everything I need! :D but those extra gifts didn't hurt.. :D
I hope to meet people who have the same faith as me, because in my small village I seem to be the only one (in the age 16-25) with such faith... so religieous I feel kinda lonely hahah

I'm looking forward to my time here!

Hey welcome to the forums buddy, its great to have you on CFS :)

Enjoy your stay here...and Happy Birthday!!

Jake

thanks everyone! I already have everything I need! :D but those extra gifts didn't hurt.. :D
I hope to meet people who have the same faith as me, because in my small village I seem to be the only one (in the age 16-25) with such faith... so religieous I feel kinda lonely hahah

I'm looking forward to my time here!
just keep your faith :)
that's how it is in the secular world.
haha.
i'm at a bible college, so the majority of the students here are christians :)

how are you liking the website so far?

bible college? like studying the bible of a christian college..? sounds pretty awsome either way :D
yes I will keep my faith, at least I have one great Friend who's everywhere at anytime :D

I'm liking it here! I learned alot for only a few days.. I wonder what I'll learn these coming years :D

bible college? like studying the bible of a christian college..? sounds pretty awsome either way :D
yes I will keep my faith, at least I have one great Friend who's everywhere at anytime :D

I'm liking it here! I learned alot for only a few days.. I wonder what I'll learn these coming years :D
it's pretty much a school for ministry :)
i'm going in youth ministry. so yeah. :)

i'm glad you are enjoying it here :)
been here for 2 years, i think. and i still love it :)

Back