Hello Brothers And Sisters!

Hello and welcome:

Worship, pray, read your Bible, meditate on the Word, fast when necessary, fellowship in a Bible believing Church and repeat. Get involved in some kind of 'work'/ ministry at your local Bible believing church and enjoy being a Christian serving others.

Then tell us all about it so we can praise God! :D

Are you 'saved' liveoutlouder?

(Oh yeah; take a peak at the forum rules and get to know the moderators)

I am saved! PTL! 14 years born again. God is constantly at work in me and I am a hopeless sinner without Him no doubt. I do read His word, volunteer, participate in bible study, worship at a bible believing church, blog, and am thinking out trying out for our worship team in the fall. I'm very blessed. I have a heart to point people toward Christ when invited to speak and I share my faith whenever I have a chance.

What's your testimony?

(Looking forward to getting familiar with the moderators and the forum.) :)

I didn't grow up in a 'Christian' home nor did I hear the Gospel presented (the need for salvation) in the 'church' I grew up in. So after screwing up my life for 30 years, I got saved through the creation versus evolution ministry. Then I proceeded to be a 'legalistic' destroying more things than doing good. After that I backslid for many years and I have just recently (last 2 years) begun to take my faith seriously.

I am a dad that never had a dad, having to learn as I go and feeling I am doing a terrible job at it. But by the grace of God, I am in a Bible believing Church with a Pastor that has a burden for people. This last year+ has been pretty amazing watching God work-now if could only work out my obedience....:D

Keep your hands and feet in the vehicle at all times. Don't run with scissors. Star Wars always trumps Star Trek. And, um...anything worth doing is worth doing right. :D

Welcome to CFS. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you for the welcome! Glad to be here. One of my favorite movie lines is Yoda's, "Do or do not, there is no try." (y)

I am saved! PTL! 14 years born again. God is constantly at work in me and I am a hopeless sinner without Him no doubt. I do read His word, volunteer, participate in bible study, worship at a bible believing church, blog, and am thinking out trying out for our worship team in the fall. I'm very blessed. I have a heart to point people toward Christ when invited to speak and I share my faith whenever I have a chance.

What's your testimony?

Hi Sarah: You must have been young at the time! :) (So was I...)

Blessings.

Hi Sarah: You must have been young at the time! :) (So was I...)

Blessings.

Not that young. Old enough to make a lot of lousy choices and foolish mistakes; making repentance all the more humbling and my heart burdened that much more for the lost. Romans 7:24, "What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?"

Praise be to God that He chose me. Praise God for his Son Jesus, His Grace, and for hope in this hopeless world. Looks like there are some pretty great people in this forum... I hope I can make a valuable contribution.

Question... What is the difference between a thread and a conversation and how do I delete a conversation if I started one inadvertently?

Not that young. Old enough to make a lot of lousy choices and foolish mistakes; making repentance all the more humbling and my heart burdened that much more for the lost. Romans 7:24, "What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?"

Praise be to God that He chose me. Praise God for his Son Jesus, His Grace, and for hope in this hopeless world. Looks like there are some pretty great people in this forum... I hope I can make a valuable contribution.

Question... What is the difference between a thread and a conversation and how do I delete a conversation if I started one inadvertently?

Well, Ms. Sarah, your avatar photo must have been taken several years ago...

I appreciate what you say about Romans 7. Kind of a Psalm 51 experience, right?

(Not sure about the technicalities; maybe a mod would know...? :unsure: )

Well, Ms. Sarah, your avatar photo must have been taken several years ago...

I appreciate what you say about Romans 7. Kind of a Psalm 51 experience, right?

(Not sure about the technicalities; maybe a mod would know...? :unsure: )

Psalm 51 experience for sure! ... Thanks for the compliment! :p

What's your testimony?

Hi Sarah, welcome to CFS. By now you would have already made some friends here. :D I am Jeff and take care of mostly technical stuff and some admin work. Here's all our staff members: http://christianforumsite.com/XenStaff/ if you want to contact them.

Have a great weekend.

Hi Sarah, welcome to CFS. By now you would have already made some friends here. :D I am Jeff and take care of mostly technical stuff and some admin work. Here's all our staff members: http://christianforumsite.com/XenStaff/ if you want to contact them.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks Jeff. Yes I have met some great people already. What a neat forum. I also love that the staff is so friendly and personable. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sarah

We are posting in a thread right now. A Conversation is a bit like an email or a private message, but the software uses the word Conversation. The only people that can read/respond to Conversations are the ones you invite. It isn't visible to anyone else, including the staff (though I could pull it from the database if I absolutely had to, but I can barely even imagine such a need short of being given a warrant). Basically, a Conversation is relatively private. If anyone were to threaten you or offend you there, you could still report it (so we would see the offending message), or simply include one of us in the Conversation.

Back