Hello Brothers & Sisters

Greetings,

I have recently come to Christ. It took tragedy to get me to turn, but that was God's will, and I have no regrets. Everything I did, and have ever done prepared me for the moment that I accepted Christ into my heart. What a forgiving and merciful God He is to give us the choice of accepting Him into our hearts. There can be no love without free will because love is meaningless without choice. Thank you to the administrators for providing this site where we can fellowship.

Welcome Brother Andres.. God meets everyone in a special and unique way.. What an awesome God we serve!! Welcome to CFS.. Hope you have a great time here

A warm welcome to CFS. :)

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any staff member who would be happy to help.

Greetings,

I have recently come to Christ. It took tragedy to get me to turn, but that was God's will, and I have no regrets. Everything I did, and have ever done prepared me for the moment that I accepted Christ into my heart. What a forgiving and merciful God He is to give us the choice of accepting Him into our hearts. There can be no love without free will because love is meaningless without choice. Thank you to the administrators for providing this site where we can fellowship.
Welcome!! :D

Greetings,

Welcome Brother Andres,
Welcome to ther famly of God and the famly of believers here at CFS.
I am proud and blessed that you made this choice to turn your life over to Christ and I am looking forward to getting to know you as well.
God Bless
Jim
M220_JesusTakeWheel.png

Back