Hello children of God,

I am Sylvester and I am zealous Christian, i really want to win souls for Christ Jesus which is evangelism, as a young guy who gave his life to Christ after a wonderful testimony were the lord delivered me from the hands of death, i want to give the life that God gave to me back to him, i want to return the second chance he gave me back to him, because i know i can not repay him for what he did and has been doing for me even when i was in sin.
I believe it is my duty as a child of God to warn others out there who have not given their life to Christ that Jesus is coming soon.

God bless you,
Sylvester

God bless you Sylvester, I gave my heart to the lord when I was young. My goal similar to yours is to let others know that Jesus is coming back. I am constantly on the forum websites in order to get the message out!

I am Sylvester and I am zealous Christian, i really want to win souls for Christ Jesus which is evangelism, as a young guy who gave his life to Christ after a wonderful testimony were the lord delivered me from the hands of death, i want to give the life that God gave to me back to him, i want to return the second chance he gave me back to him, because i know i can not repay him for what he did and has been doing for me even when i was in sin.
I believe it is my duty as a child of God to warn others out there who have not given their life to Christ that Jesus is coming soon.

God bless you,
Sylvester

God bless you Sylvester, I gave my heart to the lord when I was young. My goal similar to yours is to let others know that Jesus is coming back. I am constantly on the forum websites in order to get the message out!

Hello Sylvester and Kdavis150;

Praise God for your zeal to serve Him and get the Word out! This is Good News and will be praying God's anointing on you!

Mark 16:15, 15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

Jesus is coming back, indeed, and there are so many that need that opportunity to know Christ.

God bless you and your families.

God bless you,
Sylvester
HI Sylvester,

It is great to hear that you are wanting to win souls for Christ.

It has been a couple of months since you made this proclamation.

How has winning souls for Christ gone for you?

In peace

Back