Hello, dear brothers and sisters in Him

"Behold, God is my salvation: I will trust, and not be afraid; for Jah, Jehovah, is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation." - Isaiah 12:2

I'm Grant, and I'm new to this forum. I looked at a few forums before I choose to join this one, and I feel as though I made the right decision. When I sat down to read a few posts at random, I really enjoyed them and found them very refreshing. So, I'm looking forward to reading more, and maybe even posting, as the Holy Spirit gives me an impression to share with you all, dear brethren.

Welcome to Christian Forum Site! You will indeed find some great fellowship here. Love your verse (it's in my sig!).

"Behold, God is my salvation: I will trust, and not be afraid; for Jah, Jehovah, is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation." - Isaiah 12:2

I'm Grant, and I'm new to this forum. I looked at a few forums before I choose to join this one, and I feel as though I made the right decision. When I sat down to read a few posts at random, I really enjoyed them and found them very refreshing. So, I'm looking forward to reading more, and maybe even posting, as the Holy Spirit gives me an impression to share with you all, dear brethren.
Grant, welcome to CFS. Glad you decided to join us.

Back