Hello dear Christian brothers and sisters

Hello I'm new in site..
Thanks for approving me here to be the part of this discussion among you brothers and sisters .
little bit about me My name is Aamir, i'm from Pakistan and born in a MUSLIM family
i have a Christian friend,he told me some basics of christianity and i was completely surprised from his lecture what ever the knowledge he shared with me.
similarly in the last he asked me to ask JESUS to come into your life
then at night when i went to bed JESUS CHRIST came into my dream and that was my step to learn and explore something more about Christianity.
thanks may God bless you all.

Hello I'm new in site..
Thanks for approving me here to be the part of this discussion among you brothers and sisters .
little bit about me My name is Aamir, i'm from Pakistan and born in a MUSLIM family
i have a Christian friend,he told me some basics of christianity and i was completely surprised from his lecture what ever the knowledge he shared with me.
then at night when i went to bed JESUS CHRIST came into my dream and that was my step to learn and explore something more about Christianity.
Welcome Aamir, God is no respecter of persons. He looks not on the outward appearance of man or at the color of his skin. What he looks at is the intents and purposes of a man's heart. Anyone who asks, and confess's Jesus Christ as their Lord, and believes this in his heart becomes a child of God for ever. Welcome to the family of God.

Hello I'm new in site..
Awesome!!! Jesus is calling Muslims to Him. He loves you VERY much. You're story is not unique. There are many I've heard of that had the exact same experience. Read the bible for yourself. Start with Matthew and keep going. :D

If you have any questions, ask away.

Hello I'm new in site..

Welcome Amir! Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance!

Glory to God! Another one of Abraham's children has come to the Lord of His life. The one that he made a blood covenant with. Glad to know you!

God bless

Hello I'm new in site..

Hello and welcome to the Forum, I'm sure you'll find many answers on your journey here on CFS!

Welcome to CFS,
Glad you are here to fellowship and pray with us.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Back