Hello Everybody!

Hello Everybody!

Hello everybody!
I am new here so bear with me. I currently live in Florida and have been saved now for 5yrs. I have 2 children and a loving husband.We have only been married for about a month but have been together almost 3yrs. I can't begin to list all the times that God has helped me in all of my times of need and blessed my life. He truly is a awesome God. I am trying to do my best to grow in my walk with him. and become a better person at the same time. I believe that he can change any circumstance for the better and truly change peoples lives for the good. I still consider myself a new christian and sometimes I still have many questions, but when those times arise I try to pray about it and seek his will above all else. I hope to make many new friends on this site.

Thank you all and God Bless!

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture664-welcome221.gif

Welcome to the forum. I love it here and have learned much. I pray that you will learn and grow with us too.

Godbe4me

Welcome.gif

We're so happy you found us. It's a great forum to belong to in order to grow with the Lord.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Blessings, Cheri

Hi there,

:welcome: to our forums...

Such a nice place to hang out and talk to people about God..:)

God Bless
Jake

:groupray: Welcome Aboard !!! I am sure that you will be blessed by all the members here !!! I am Karen & I am from OHIO !!! :groupray:

Back