Hello Everybody

My name is Sharon Birnie, and I am Pastor Steven's wife otherwise known as christianbacktobasics. Steven has been enjoying himself and having some great times of fellowship here on CFS so I thought I would join too, to enjoy some fellowship. You will find me really open and honest so I look forward to meeting you all in the coming weeks. God Bless

Well, this is so great! I have So enjoyed your husband's posts and his suggestions. My husband is presently out of town, so things have been boring in my house. It will be good to see him again.

Well, this is so great! I have So enjoyed your husband's posts and his suggestions. My husband is presently out of town, so things have been boring in my house. It will be good to see him again.

Hi Tezrili, Steven has been loving his time on here so I thought I'd better join the fun. I haven't really found my way around yet but I'm getting there slowly.:confused: Do you guys have children at home?:)

No children at home -- all off, married, and all have given us grandchildren. My two live near by, and each have two boys and one girl. My husband's children are entirely too far away, but my husband is visiting his son, son's wife, and their two girls this weekend. His daughter, her husband, their daughter and son are so far away that we just sit about the house and miss them. Children -- the best that can happen to a couple!

No children at home -- all off, married, and all have given us grandchildren. My two live near by, and each have two boys and one girl. My husband's children are entirely too far away, but my husband is visiting his son, son's wife, and their two girls this weekend. His daughter, her husband, their daughter and son are so far away that we just sit about the house and miss them. Children -- the best that can happen to a couple!

Hi Tezrili, sorry for the late reply we had a group in last night so laptop wasn't on. It's a shame when families become spread around, I feel so blessed to have my sister-in-law 2 minutes away, mother-in-law, and an uncle 5 minutes away, another sister-in-law 8 minutes away. unfortunatly I have a strained relationship with my own parents, they are unsaved and think we take "our religion too far".:confused:

Back