Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! I am 20 years old and in college. I am also recently engaged and will be getting married in Spring of 2008! I graduate college in Dec 2007!

I have always been a Christian, but I did not grow up going to church or anything. I really want to learn more and work on becoming a better Christian.

Welcome Zoe08! I hope we can assist you in your maturity. I hope, when you say that you want to become a better Christian, that you mean that you want to become exactly what Christ wants you to be. As we mature, our calling is to become more Christlike. That means allowing the Holy Spirit inside you to live out His life in you. Allowing Him to guide every thought, action, and idle moment. He is to be Lord of our actions, and especially our reactions; Lord of our finances; Lord of our talk; Lord of our emotions. The more we trust in Him, the more peace we find, no matter what our circumstances are. The focus of our life is to be Jesus, and the sacrifice He made on the cross that bought us our salvation, and that gives us the power to live a victorious life.
Best wishes in school. And may Christ be at the center of your marriage relationship!

Hi everyone! I am 20 years old and in college. I am also recently engaged and will be getting married in Spring of 2008! I graduate college in Dec 2007!

I have always been a Christian, but I did not grow up going to church or anything. I really want to learn more and work on becoming a better Christian.

Welcome to the group here! Hope you find what you are looking for!:cool04:

Welcome zoe08. Congratulations on the engagement. :D Post topics you want to discuss on. Hope its encouraging here.

Zoe08,

Welcome! My daughter is graduating from College this December and getting married this May. I am excited for you. Hope you feel free to post and join in.

Back