Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Wanted to stop in and say hi to everybody, and give a brief introduction.

My main occupation is as a Realtor, but I prayed for an idea (I was thinking George Foreman Grill idea) to make additional money to get debt free and to help the kingdom of God.

In my prayer, I was thinking a better way to heat water, anything, I was using the scripture in John 1:3 that said, All things were made through Him and without Him nothing was made that was made.

No such idea came. But while I was waiting, I decided to become a better witness to my unsaved friends so I determined to wear a FCA shirt every time I was going to be around them, thinking they will see the logo and ask, "What's the deal with FCA?", or "What's that?" No one asked a question, so I got frustrated and said, "There has got to be something I can put on my shirt that will have people I know ask, "What is That?"

So here I am 6 years later (after I prayed) and the only idea I have gotten is a clothing idea. It is a great idea, but I am the guy who has to ask his wife if my outfit matches.

I teach the 20-30 year olds Bible study at our church on Wednesday nights, have a blog (know very little about technology) but thought this would be a great place to interact with other believers to get my batteries recharged.

Having two different careers and a family, I find time is my most valuable asset.

Hi Greg,

Welcome to CFS. You'll find a great bunch of people here, and we will look forward to your input.

blessings,

Lynn

Hi Greg and I extend my welcome to you as well .Great to have to here .

Make yourself at home and hope to have some great conversation and studies with you .

God Bless.

Hi Greg

glitter-welcome-60.gif

Hey there,

A warm welcome to you. If there is any way I can help just let me know. Looking forward to getting to know you. God bless...

Miss J (aka MJ)

My main occupation is as a Realtor, but I prayed for an idea (I was thinking George Foreman Grill idea) to make additional money to get debt free and to help the kingdom of God.

In my prayer, I was thinking a better way to heat water, anything, I was using the scripture in John 1:3 that said, All things were made through Him and without Him nothing was made that was made.

No such idea came. But while I was waiting, I decided to become a better witness to my unsaved friends so I determined to wear a FCA shirt every time I was going to be around them, thinking they will see the logo and ask, "What's the deal with FCA?", or "What's that?" No one asked a question, so I got frustrated and said, "There has got to be something I can put on my shirt that will have people I know ask, "What is That?"

So here I am 6 years later (after I prayed) and the only idea I have gotten is a clothing idea. It is a great idea, but I am the guy who has to ask his wife if my outfit matches.

I teach the 20-30 year olds Bible study at our church on Wednesday nights, have a blog (know very little about technology) but thought this would be a great place to interact with other believers to get my batteries recharged.

Having two different careers and a family, I find time is my most valuable asset.

Hey there,

Welcome. If there's any way I can help you get the message across, please don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to getting to know you. God bless...

Miss J (aka MJ)

Back