Hello everyone

Hey everybody! Completely new to this site love to learn more and more about God everyday.

Wouldn't mind having someone show me around, maybe talk about Christ(actually not maybe that's why I'm here!)

God bless,

Hank

Hi ya Hank brother! Welcome to the CFS. This is a place to learn about God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and pray together, laff together, cry together, and help each other. Please feel free to mosey about. Every body calls me Chili. I don't know why but it's OK heheheheehhahaha:D
God Bless you abundantly

Chili out.

Welcome to the forums mate :) Glad to have you aboard.. Do you play guitar?? I do too and love it, you should check out some of my recordings, on youtube and on my site... Links are on my sig.. :D

God Bless...

Jake

Hi Hank and welcome to CFS its great to have you here
Anything you need just ask....

Hey everybody! Completely new to this site love to learn more and more about God everyday.

Wouldn't mind having someone show me around, maybe talk about Christ(actually not maybe that's why I'm here!)

God bless,

Hank

Hello my friend.
Ask away, that is why some of are here!

Welcome to the forums mate :) Glad to have you aboard.. Do you play guitar?? I do too and love it, you should check out some of my recordings, on youtube and on my site... Links are on my sig.. :D

God Bless...

Jake
i just listened to "The Hymn to the North" by Jake. That was crazy awesome dude! put a lump in my throat hehe

Chili out

i just listened to "The Hymn to the North" by Jake. That was crazy awesome dude! put a lump in my throat hehe

Chili out

Chili thanks bro!! haha yeah that's originally done by a Christian heavy metal band called Narnia... Musically that's where i wanna be someday. Glad you liked it, i will be doing a video for that sometime in the future :)

welcomltl.jpg

So glad to have you here.

Back