Hello Everyone.

I study the Bible at home and have joined this site to expand my knowledge. Recently, I'm trying to stay more disciplined in reading and I have several questions about what I have read so far. Been a long time since I've joined a Christian forum, can't wait to get started! :)

,Ricky

G'Day Ricky,

I'm Emma and I hope you enjoy your time here. And Welcome.

If you don't mind me asking; What are your hobbies, other than reading the Bible? What sort of movies do you enjoy watching? What country do you live in?

Hi thanks for the welcome. I live in the US of A. Right now I'm starting off with photography and graphic design and hope to transition that over to a serious career in the future. :)

I haven't watched a great deal of movies lately since there have been really good shows on TV, like Walking Dead. Some of my top favorite movies are Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future, Airplane, and Jurassic Park.

As an off topic note, that is a picture of my dog, Daisy. :)

Hello Sow the Wind! Welcome to CFS! I hope this site is a blessing to you as it has been for me. See you around!

Hi Ricky, your TV/Movie taste is exactly like mine! Although I love a bit of Star Trek thrown in. Yep, I'm a geek! haaha and proud!

Back