Hello Everyone

I am a nonbeliever though, but i do like asking questions when it comes to the bible, scriptures etc.
I hope i can be of help on this site, and i hope to get a better understanding and to get the answers i need.

Introduction.
I live in Norway, i like reading and thinking, and sometimes i like to play video games or to watch a movie as a form of entertainment. And i like things that are fun too.

I do hope to get to know you all better.
Greetings.

Hello S A and welcome to the site, we will try to answer your questions using the Bible to answer them and hopefully that will change your mind about the wonderful, gracious, loving God we serve and you will join us and become a believer too.

Blessings,

Gene

I am a nonbeliever though, but i do like asking questions when it comes to the bible, scriptures etc.
I hope i can be of help on this site, and i hope to get a better understanding and to get the answers i need.

Introduction.
I live in Norway, i like reading and thinking, and sometimes i like to play video games or to watch a movie as a form of entertainment. And i like things that are fun too.

I do hope to get to know you all better.
Greetings.
One of my good friends is from Norway :) She went to college with me!

Welcome to the forums!

Back