Hello Everyone!

Hey, everyone.

My name is Robert, and I'm in the US Army. I've been saved for a short amount of time compared to others, but I'm trying to do the best I can. I'm currently stationed in Alaska and I want to be in some kind of ministry, but between my job and the fact of being in a newer community, I don't know where to start. So to aide, I've created a facebook page, that I would love if as many of you people as possible liked and shared to get it out there... I'm still kind of taking my baby steps as a Christian, and I want to use it in a way to help those who are in the same position, or who are just looking for something inspirational to help them with their current walk with God.

The page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wisdom-and-Triumph/477993395647659?ref=hl

Thank you everyone. My testimony is also on the page, along with my fiance's

Hi Robert, I'm Air Force. I'm new to this site as well, but many communities I've been in sort of get edgy when folks register and ask others to "click a link" in their very first post. Have you tried getting involved at your church? You said you're busy, but there are many jobs you can do even on a Sunday morning. Before, after, and even during service. You can be an usher, run the audio/video systems, sing, help with child care, greet, ect. That is the best way to get started in ministry.

Back