Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,

I just want to say thank you for allowing me to join this forum. I am in need of Christian feedback and companionship to help me grow as a Christian and true servant of God. I look forward to having these discussions and hope to learn and apply principles to my life.

Welcome Johnna

The Lord is good and true, and if you seek Him and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life He will guide you in His ways.

I am new here too and looking for Jesus centered fellowship

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
Psalm 91:1-2

Hello everyone,

I just want to say thank you for allowing me to join this forum. I am in need of Christian feedback and companionship to help me grow as a Christian and true servant of God. I look forward to having these discussions and hope to learn and apply principles to my life.
Welcome Sister.

Hi, I am also in need of Christian fellowship. My work schedule usually doesn't allow me the opportunity to attend church and my wife has left the faith, so these forums are the only real option I have.

Hi, I am also in need of Christian fellowship. My work schedule usually doesn't allow me the opportunity to attend church and my wife has left the faith, so these forums are the only real option I have.

Welcome, cna1340! Why don't you start your own thread to introduce yourself?

Hello everyone,

Welcome Johnna,
Then you have come to the right place so sit back and get comfi and take a stroll around this place. You will find a lot of God loving and Brother loving people in here. If you ever have any questions or problems the staff here is always there to help you and they will help until you are satisfied.

Welcome again and I look forward to your fellowship.
Blessings
Jim

Back