Hello everyone.

Well good evening everyone. I am new here and I am trying to get back on track. I have lost my way for years and I got lost and I want to try and see where I stand. I'm looking for a true, open minded, and non judgmental person to talk to and help me out. I've started to read the Bible again and answer some questions I hope with the help of a true friend I hope to find. Someone that won't judge me for my past and that will actually be willing to help and understand.

Welcome to CFS!

Should you have any questions during your time here, please let any staff member know and they would be more than happy to help.

Well good evening everyone. I am new here and I am trying to get back on track. I have lost my way for years and I got lost and I want to try and see where I stand. I'm looking for a true, open minded, and non judgmental person to talk to and help me out. I've started to read the Bible again and answer some questions I hope with the help of a true friend I hope to find. Someone that won't judge me for my past and that will actually be willing to help and understand.
Welcome Love4ever, were you ever associated with any Church in the past? Have you ever asked Jesus to be your Lord and savior?

Yes when I was 9.
If the Lord God was not drawing to you to himself then you would not be here on this forum. I don' know your background so I will just tell you how a person comes to salvation. This scripture is really the foundation for everyone who would come to Jesus to receive eternal life.

Rom 10:9.. because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10.. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
Rom 10:11.. For the Scripture says, "Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame."

I did this almost 40 years ago, and I have never been the same. Once you become a child of God then you start out on new adventure in learning how the Lord works, and thinks as he himself will teach you his ways using the Bible as his text book as a way of confirming what he teaches you. The Holy Spirit will also bear witness to every truth.

Hello love4ever and I hope you had a nice festive season and maybe had a few answers already about your issue and by the way, well done for being so open and honest. In terms of your 'trying to get back on track' statement, I'd say your 90% there already considering your openness so please don't worry. It displays where your heart is and it's very refreshing to see this kind of desire. I and I'm sure many others will be here for you during this season in your life and I promise you, regardless of your circumstances or why you feel this way, Jesus Christ will respond to you as He would any other I can assure you.

God bless you...

Welcome to CFS!!!!
We are glad you joined us. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,
Godbe4me

Back