Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, I’m James Carroll. I know the power and love of Christ firsthand. Grew up in a normal Christian home, and went to church every Sunday. However, everything changed when I was about 12. I started dabbling with the occult and Satanism.

It didn’t take long for me to try to get off that path, but failed miserably. Finanly I came back to the Lord when I was 18, through a praying momma. I’m 44 now, still living for the Lord stronger then ever! And my momma I still praying and beliving like none other!

Praise Jesus!

Greetings and Welcome to cfs James Carroll ,

Those Praying Mommas sure get things done! Thank you for sharing a little about your self and look forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.

As we ask of all new members,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Hello everyone, I’m James Carroll. I know the power and love of Christ firsthand. Grew up in a normal Christian home, and went to church every Sunday. However, everything changed when I was about 12. I started dabbling with the occult and Satanism.

It didn’t take long for me to try to get off that path, but failed miserably. Finanly I came back to the Lord when I was 18, through a praying momma. I’m 44 now, still living for the Lord stronger then ever! And my momma I still praying and beliving like none other!

Praise Jesus!
abs2welcome.png

Back