Hello fellow brothers and sisters in Christ!

Hello everybody! My name is Brandon and I recently just turned 16. One of the main reasons I joined this site was to increase the strength of my faith, and being around people who share the same beliefs is one of the best ways to do so. Recently I've lost faith after being in many battles over the internet with atheists. I had some good points, but they also had some good points. Hopefully I learn more here from the people I should socialize with!

Welcome aboard, Brandon. This site is an Atheist-free zone, so you can relax a little. Not to say we don't have our differences here, but we are all united in our desire to build up your faith. You might want to try out our new section called Fellowship Time. Its focus is encouragement.

Welcome aboard, Brandon. This site is an Atheist-free zone, so you can relax a little. Not to say we don't have our differences here, but we are all united in our desire to build up your faith. You might want to try out our new section called Fellowship Time. Its focus is encouragement.
I'm very glad to hear that. I will defiantly take a look at that section of the website.

Hi Brandon, Welcome!

There are quite a few atheist related discussions here. Just search 'atheist'.
I started a thread called 'common atheist questions' please add to it or start a new one. I would love to know the issues that you stumble on.

Welcome Brandon!

Great to have you aboard brother. Hope you enjoy your stay and make some great friends here...

God BLess

Back