Hello folks.

Hello folks.

Hey folks, The name is Phil Adams. And I am one of the creators of a new and exciting website, that is due to launch in the coming months.

Until the site is launched we are running off a squidoo page to give you an idea of what we are going to be doing.

Best Christian Design was birthed out of a lunch time conversation between two friends (Phil Adams & Stephen Costello) in Belfast, Northern Ireland. While checking out some online galleries they thought ‘there should be one of these for Christian websites’. A little digging around the net confirmed there wasn’t anything like this currently online.

The conversation developed into a mission to create such a site. A site which showcased the best sites related to churches, ministries, outreaches, and christian bands. A whirlwind of planning, branding, and late night coding later the website you see now was created.

Best Christian Design exists not only to promote fantasic design/development but also our faith. Phil and Stephen are committed Christians who aim to show the world that Christianity is cutting-edge and relevant in the 21st century. Their vision is to see Best Christian Design become ‘the’ online inspiration for Christian designers around the world.

Hi Phil welcome to our site. Hey dude keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the new site mmmmmmm

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture746-welcome267.gif
to the site. We are glad you are with us. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless your ministry,

Godbe4me

Back