Hello From Atlantic Canada

Jan 1, 2010
Rothesay
Hello From Atlantic Canada

Hello. I came by this site on google the other day and checked it out and have enjoyed being a sightseer so far.

Also, since I'm still a student and its the holidays and where I live, there is a big snow storm going on right now (well there is a lot of snow on the ground more is dropping and there is more to come)

I hope to get along with everyone here :smiley10:

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Oct 29, 2006
Several US locations - seasonally
Nov 21, 2009
New York
Hello. I came by this site on google the other day and checked it out and have enjoyed being a sightseer so far.

Also, since I'm still a student and its the holidays and where I live, there is a big snow storm going on right now (well there is a lot of snow on the ground more is dropping and there is more to come)

Hey! My name's Katie! So happy you joined! :D :D :D
Can't wait to get to know you better!

I'm tough to get along with.
KIDDING. Ha.

Anyways, hope your new years & christmas was a GREAT ONE!
So are you a student in High School or College???

Nov 7, 2009
West coast
Blessings to you byhim. Glad you are here. I am confident you will be blessed as well as be a blessing here. Welcome!!

God bless,
Mary

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007

Welcome .... Yes saw how much snow and the horrble weather you guys are having . We are in a deep freeze . Today it was -29 C with the wind shield factored in . My breath even froze when I went out . Take care . This is Canada ... eh ?

Nov 21, 2009
New York
Welcome .... Yes saw how much snow and the horrble weather you guys are having . We are in a deep freeze . Today it was -29 C with the wind shield factored in . My breath even froze when I went out . Take care . This is Canada ... eh ?
Yikes, that's horrible! Hope it gets better FAST!

Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
Welcome to CFS!!!

We are glad you decided to join us. We look forward to fellowship with you.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:​

God bless,

Godbe4me

Jan 1, 2010
Rothesay
thanks everyone, its cold i guess, but I haven't gone outside in it.

Since I broke my toe, I really can't do much.

And also I'm in my last year of High School

Nov 21, 2009
New York
thanks everyone, its cold i guess, but I haven't gone outside in it.

Since I broke my toe, I really can't do much.

And also I'm in my last year of High School
Make your last year the best year, then! Haha. Just don't get in trouble! I graduated high school in 2007, and that last year was amazing. Except it kinda sucked because I was new to that school my senior year. But I made many friends. I just wish I knew them longer than just my senior year! We all have gone our separate ways, but that's because I went to a school like an hour away!

And yikes about your toe!!! How did you do that?!

Jan 1, 2010
Rothesay
Jeez, I thought I replied to this again, maybe not.

Oh well.

So far the year has been good

And as for my toe, I broke it playing Hockey, trying to hit someone but he dodged and I hit the boards hard and it just broke