Hello From Degoo

Hello, everyone. I am working on Cartoon Bible Stories. I am happy that I can use the gifted talents from God as an Artist to draw the bible stories. And I put them in iBooks Stores at iPad. So anyone with an iPad can download and see them. Thanks God for assign me with such an important mission and I hope with you guys' help and support I can do much more and better. www.degoo.mobi my website.

Attachments

• 14.png
    14.png
    471.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi,
I am Cailsey from USA and new here. I like to chat with every member of this forum.
Thanks

Hi Cailsey. Nice to meet you. I am new still, and you are free to chat with me.

Be nice if the forum had an actual chat room, but I reckon the message board will have to do here.

Hello, everyone. I am working on Cartoon Bible Stories. I am happy that I can use the gifted talents from God as an Artist to draw the bible stories. And I put them in iBooks Stores at iPad. So anyone with an iPad can download and see them. Thanks God for assign me with such an important mission and I hope with you guys' help and support I can do much more and better. www.degoo.mobi my website.

I did spot an error that you should correct located here.

http://www.degoo.mobi/node/89

In your cartoon drawing you had God saying "I will not destroy and living things anymore." I think you meant to say "any" instead of "and".

Also, if you are going to quote God in regards to that promise:

Genesis 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

He said that He was not going to flood the world to destroy it like that any more, but that does not mean there is not a coming judgment on the world soon.

2 Peter 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Thanks for your kind feed back.

Like most stories, it takes many drafts and editting to get it right for presentation, but even then, I have read some christian fictional books published that had typos in them or words written in the wrong way, so you are not alone.

Hopefully, you will be able to go back over and correct that.

Writing stories from the Bible for children to read is a tough task. I would have trouble trying not to sugarcoat anything unless I come across not telling children the whole truth.

There's that warning from the Bible about not causing one of the little ones to go astray.

Perhaps a disclaimer for children to read before the stories begins about always referring to the King James Bible for the complete message from God's words may help remind them that they are reading stories from the Bible, but not the Bible as it is written to be read..

Back