Hello from England

H

HolyGround

Hello.

I am a new Christian who has joined the walk with Christ. I am looking for information that will help my walk and make many Christian friends.
I decided to repent of my sins as life feels empty without Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I am a new Christian who has joined the walk with Christ. I am looking for information that will help my walk and make many Christian friends.
I decided to repent of my sins as life feels empty with Jesus.

Welcome Holy Ground,
Congratulations on making the big choice to give your life to Jesus and welcome to the family brother.

I know you already saw this but as policy I will post the link to forum policies and procedures for you once again. It is a good thing to keep in mind for it really ensures that your time here is a peaceful, joyful and safe for you.

Obtw in your welcome it says life feels empty with Jesus. ...... was that to read with out Jesus? If so let me know and I will fix it for you.

Again Welcome To CFS and if you have any questions feel free to pm any staff member and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

Nice to meet you my brother
Blessings
FCJ

Welcome Holy Ground,
Congratulations on making the big choice to give your life to Jesus and welcome to the family brother.

I know you already saw this but as policy I will post the link to forum policies and procedures for you once again. It is a good thing to keep in mind for it really ensures that your time here is a peaceful, joyful and safe for you.

Obtw in your welcome it says life feels empty with Jesus. ...... was that to read with out Jesus? If so let me know and I will fix it for you.

Again Welcome To CFS and if you have any questions feel free to pm any staff member and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

Nice to meet you my brother
Blessings
FCJ
Thank you Fish Catcher Jim, you have been very helpful.
I have read the rules and I agree with all of them.
I was supposed to write 'without' Jesus; I will edit my post - sorry about that, I should have read-back.

Hello.

I decided to repent of my sins as life feels empty without Jesus.
Welcome Holy Ground to cfs and to the family of God. It's great to have you here.

Look forward to fellowshipping with you.
Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Hawksbill+Turtle+Red+Sea.jpg

Hello there any welcome to our lovely community of Christians. :)

You're in for a lot of fun! You will:

• Laugh
  • Think
  • Discuss
  • Study
  • Read
  • Cry - yes you will...we have some sad stories and heartbreaking stories :cry:
You can still cry with joy though and that what we want (y)

I know you're itching to get involved and probably are bored by reading this, for that reason I'll shut up and let you explore.
If you need anything, feel free to start a thread here.

Have fun! ;)

Back