Hello from Germany

Welcome, Cross. We look forward to getting to know you. I'm sure we have an empty room just down the hall. Set your luggage down and join us in the fellowship hall. The others will be along shortly.

Hello, cross!
Welcome to the forum!

4412.jpg

In Hessen, near Darmstadt.

Dear Sir,

Welcome to the site. I assume you are military - since most of the US forces stationed in Germany are in that area. If so are you at Wiesbaden-Erbenheim? Just curious.

Been to Dusseldorf/Essen a few years back. Got to visit Koln and the Cathedral there.

Hope to see you on the board soon.

Larry

No not military. I met my wife in the States while she was visiting her sister who lives there. We got married in Germany in 1992 and I've been here ever since. We have three kids...Joshua 14, Cathy 12, Ben 10. I also did long term contract work for the European Space Agency and Lufthansa, then worked several years for Deutsche Telekom. Now I have my own PC shop on the side and I build networks for schools in Darmstadt county.

No not military. I met my wife in the States while she was visiting her sister who lives there. We got married in Germany in 1992 and I've been here ever since. We have three kids...Joshua 14, Cathy 12, Ben 10. I also did long term contract work for the European Space Agency and Lufthansa, then worked several years for Deutsche Telekom. Now I have my own PC shop on the side and I build networks for schools in Darmstadt county.

What aN adventure! - thanks for the response. Hows your German coming? Did you speak it before you met your wife?

Larry

Really? I learned German from my auto mechanic. So I speak the bad words fluently. Otherwise, I don't know much German at all.

Back