Hello From Indy ;)

Hello good fellow christians, I am from Indiana and have come to christ recently, I have always been a believer but in my younger years fell away from God but always had him in my heart, I recently came back from a calling from Him and I answered. .Glory to God on high! I never thought he'd accept me back but in repentance and my renewed faith I am so glad to be in His glory again..no lookin back from here! I have a calling and will honor His name! Thank you and I hope I can provide input and learn more of the scriptures/ christianity thru here also, God bless!

Welcome JGs72! God is the greatest! I did the same thing. It is always difficult to overcome our "self". But the light shines through!
(y)

Thank you so much! Yes it is difficult to over come our self and pride, there is so much temptation in the world today that it can lure you away. Thank our Lord hes a loving God! I have brought my girlfriend to Jesus also as he changed both our lives for the better :) Praise Him always

Hello good fellow christians, I am from Indiana and have come to christ recently, I have always been a believer but in my younger years fell away from God but always had him in my heart, I recently came back from a calling from Him and I answered. .Glory to God on high! I never thought he'd accept me back but in repentance and my renewed faith I am so glad to be in His glory again..no lookin back from here! I have a calling and will honor His name! Thank you and I hope I can provide input and learn more of the scriptures/ christianity thru here also, God bless!

Hello JG God bless you and I look forward to speaking with you in the future...

Thank you all for the kind welcomes! I may kinda be a "lurker" for awhile, I just have a lot to read on here lol, but trust me I will have questions or comments ;)

Welcome JG, God never let us down even when we do at times. No looking back is what you are doing. So did Peter the Apostle. Did you ever notice in Mark 14:71 (NIV, 2011) that Peter «[...] began to call down curses, and he swore to them, "I don't know this man your're talking about"». Of course, I always knew Peter had denied knowing Christ. But it struck me anew recently when I realized he had cursed as he had denied Christ. Yet, we know Christ forgave Him, because the Gospels do tell about it. We also know that Christ mandated Peter for a mission even after that event. And Peter who had already felt really sad he had done so accepted Christ's forgiveness and went on to be the missionary and man of God we know from Acts.

Back