Hello From Iowa ~ Getting Ready For My Baptism!

Hello From Iowa ~ Getting Ready For My Baptism!

Hi. My name is Rachel. I live in Iowa. I am blessed with many things. My son aged 14, my fiance, his two daughters aged 8 and 10, and his son aged 13.

I have only recently accepted Jesus Christ into my life. It has been a long spiritual journey where I was seeking something, reading everything and still feeling lost. When I met my fiance everything made sense. He is a Christian and it was watching him and his life that made me examine mine.

So, Sunday 14th of March I will be Baptized. And on Sunday 21st March we will be married!

Thank God and Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior

Hello, Rachel - Great News and thank you for sharing it with us here at CFS as your first posting.

Blessings to you and your family...

Hey Rachel :D
So exciting!!!!!! You are going to have a big family now :) :) :) :)
Hope to get to know you more!

You can call me Katie, btw!

Hi. My name is Rachel. I live in Iowa. I am blessed with many things. My son aged 14, my fiance, his two daughters aged 8 and 10, and his son aged 13.

I have only recently accepted Jesus Christ into my life. It has been a long spiritual journey where I was seeking something, reading everything and still feeling lost. When I met my fiance everything made sense. He is a Christian and it was watching him and his life that made me examine mine.

So, Sunday 14th of March I will be Baptized. And on Sunday 21st March we will be married!

Thank God and Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior

Well now that is good news indeed! Hi my name is Chili. Welcome to CFS sis!! A double blessing with in 1 week. WOW this is worth bragging about:)
Feel free to interact with us. we are here to help in any way we can. OOOOO yes we RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! hehehe maty.

Chili out :)

hello and welcome to the forum from another newbie lol...

look forward to getting to know you and sharing the Word!!

b51afa65ced290d19c6155b13c83bdd3.gif

Hello Rachel,

Greetings from down under, welcome to CFS. Hope you have a great time here and a great Easter..

Jake

Back