Hello From Kentucky

Hello From Kentucky

I found this site while searching on Google and thought I'd stay for awhile. I've been a Christian for about 9 years, but really would like to develop a closer relationship with Christ than what I have now.

I have a wonderful wife of 7 years and a 2 year old son. I work for a financial planning firm and will (hopefully) stay on this career path.

I belong to a church that has undergone tremendous pains over the past three years, but in the last 3 months, God has revealed His plan for our church and amazing things are taking place. After a huge snow destroyed our previous building around Christmas 2004 and meeting in a middle school auditorium for almost 2 years and losing our founding pastor to disability, God has shown us that his church has nothing to do with a physical building. We've gone from an average attendance of 50 in the summer to over 130 now, moved into a new building, hired a new pastor, and, most importantly, seen God save over a dozen people since November.

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to meeting you all.

Welcome - Thank you for the effort in searching us out and becoming part of our Christian family here at CFS.

Next time that you are out in the bass boat reeling in a 6 pound largemouth, make sure that you are 'fishing from the right side of the boat'... LOL.

[ John 21:6 (KJV) ]

Take care and God Bless.

`

Back