Hello from Michigan

Hello from Michigan

Hi Everyone!! I'm new to this site. My name is Jackie, but those near and dear call me Toody. (Not sure where that came from...but I could be called worse!)

I'm a member of Peace Lutheran, where I am there newsletter editor and manual creator/editor from home. I have neurological problems and can't work; Therefore, the work for my church gives me a way to serve the Lord and to help out on days that my health permits it.

I just finished a beautiful Woman's Bible study on Esther, by Beth Moore. It was fascinating and inspiring!!

Thank you for approving my application to this forum.

God's blessings to everyone!

Hi Jackie,
Welcome to the family. Looking forward to communicating with you.

God Bless

Godbe4me

Hi Jackie!
We had a chance to talk in another thread but I wanted to drop in here and introduce myself proper like! :D

Is Peace Lutheran LCMS? WELS? ELCA? Just curious.

I'm looking dforward to talking with you more in the forum.

God Bless. :jesus-cross:

Hi, Godbe4me! I like your screen name! It's nice to meet you, too!

Hi, Ride, it's nice to hear from you again! Peace is a LCMS church. We're celebrating our 50th anniversary this year, but I've only been there for around 15 years.

Our pastor just left to shepherd another church. Pray that God blesses us with a God-loving and inspirational pastor -- and that my former pastor brings blessings to his new church -- and is blessed by them.

Hi Jackie

Thanks for coming here and introducing yourself . I am glad you are here . I don't need to put all the rules up again :welcome::welcome::welcome: as I did that in your first thread.
Make yourself at home and hope to study and fellowship with you.

God Bless.

6317.gif

Welcome to the site!
My mom's name is Jackie so I love your name! It is great to have ya here, hope you will stay a loong while and become part of this big loving online family!

This is an official welcome this time my friend! :D

Hello again, Boanerges! :) Cute avatar!!

Thank you all, for welcoming me into your family!

New2Christ...Wow, it's been a long time since I've found another person whose name was Jackie! Tell your mom, hi from another Jackie!!

I love your Garfield hello. I just watched part of the Garfield movie on Cartoon Network last night! I'm an adult, but I can't resist a cat program or movie!! My sister, who lives with me, and I love cats. They are surely one of God's most mischievous -- and loving creatures!

You are all in my prayers!!

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to CFS. I'm from Australia, so I tend to get on here at different times from those in the USA, which is why I haven't caught you till now. I'm sure you will really enjoy the fellowship here.

blessings,

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for being a part of the welcoming committee!! Wow, Australia...I've heard that it's just beautiful over there!! What is the time difference?

Blessings on your week!

Jackie

It's currently 7.58am Monday here. If you have your time zone set, it should show you what time it is there.

If you ever need to check the time somewhere else in the world, The World Clock - Time Zones lists the major cities and current times.

blessings,

Lynn

New2Christ...Wow, it's been a long time since I've found another person whose name was Jackie! Tell your mom, hi from another Jackie!!

I love your Garfield hello. I just watched part of the Garfield movie on Cartoon Network last night! I'm an adult, but I can't resist a cat program or movie!! My sister, who lives with me, and I love cats. They are surely one of God's most mischievous -- and loving creatures!

Hey! I told her while I was reading your post and she says hello back, hehe.
I love garfeild as well.. He is so cute and witty, who cannot just fall in love, lol!!!
animated_Garfield.GIF

Hi Everyone!! I'm new to this site. My name is Jackie, but those near and dear call me Toody. (Not sure where that came from...but I could be called worse!)

I'm a member of Peace Lutheran, where I am there newsletter editor and manual creator/editor from home. I have neurological problems and can't work; Therefore, the work for my church gives me a way to serve the Lord and to help out on days that my health permits it.

I just finished a beautiful Woman's Bible study on Esther, by Beth Moore. It was fascinating and inspiring!!

Thank you for approving my application to this forum.

God's blessings to everyone!

Hi there,

Welcome. Beth Moore is an awesome Bible teacher isn't she? Love her to life. If there's any way I can be of help to you please don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to getting to know you. God bless...

Miss J (aka MJ)

Miss J., I forgot to mention...I'm supposed to start a new Beth Moore study called "Jesus: The One and Only." Have you taken it?

Back