Hello From Mitspa

Blessed are the pure in heart.

I have not had a chance to look around on the forum yet and only have a short time this night to answer any who would choose to start a conversation. I am working a lot of hours, early and late and don't have as much time to discuss the Word of God as I would like to have. I am a minister of the Lord, and in the process of growth in grace and knowledge, I consider that I know nothing yet as I should know. I am sure that the knowledge of Christ is so great that I or no man should ever think himself to have arrived at any position but that there is always more to learn of Him. I guess my favorite scripture would be Romans 5:17 or 2 Cor 5:17

Blessings and peace to all who love and trust our beloved Christ Jesus.

Ro 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Well hello Mitspa. Welcome to CFS my brother from another mother :) We are all ways here and willing to teach and learn together. As you said we are never filled with enough knowledge that we will know everything. I hope we will never reach that point. That's what makes God soooo imense! So feel free to start roaming about and get to know some of us. Please don't hesitate to ask us anything. God Bless you

Chili out.

Back